Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Mate it's already the next day in India and I'm still up even though I'm piss-ass drunk only because I read a poster (you) saying something about mutv insider info. If there's no announcement in the next few hours, I'm going to have to call in sick later today knowing deep inside that the muppet in me was the reason for taking the day off. That and the booze but mainly the muppet thing.
Is there a Muppets Anonymous service we can direct this guy to?

No Love

Mate it's already the next day in India and I'm still up even though I'm piss-ass drunk only because I read a poster (you) saying something about mutv insider info. If there's no announcement in the next few hours, I'm going to have to call in sick later today knowing deep inside that the muppet in me was the reason for taking the day off. That and the booze but mainly the muppet thing.
:lol:

This is top tier stuff right here.

Joseunited

Nearly 1000 pages of utter shite in this thread and you’re having a pop at people like me for dragging the quality down?

Good Lord.
Mate,he's having a pop at you because you (foolishly)declared you had it on good authority there would be a big announcement on MUTV tonight.You say something like that then be prepared for the backlash.

drmuji

Nearly 1000 pages of utter shite in this thread and you’re having a pop at people like me for dragging the quality down?

Good Lord.
I remember, few years ago people started calling out @Acquire Me like that, in Pogba Saga (I think). The guy eventually signed and for me @Acquire Me is a top bloke from that day onwards.
I know that you must have some sources. You don't need to defend yourself over this midnight or next midnight. If he signs, you have my respect

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Mate,he's having a pop at you because you (foolishly)declared you had it on good authority there would be a big announcement on MUTV tonight.You say something like that then be prepared for the backlash.
I’m a grown man, I’m certainly not sat at home worrying about what a bunch of butthurt keyboard warriors are going to say to me on an Internet forum

“Be prepared first the backlash” :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
"Juventus have put winger Douglas Costa up for sale as he struggles with injury, according to reports.
Goal.com reports that the Italian club have decided to listen to offers for the 29-year-old because he is unable to stay consistently fit."

If United were interested in Costa he would not be on the transfer list.

So we're left with Bale or Brooks as alternatives.
Or Chiesa.

I still think he'll come before the window closes though.

Gazza

I think most people could see that @Feed Me was clearly spoofing a Fabrizio Romano style tweet, with the "Sancho wants United since 1.5 years" part it's pretty obvious, I thought!

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I remember, few years ago people started calling out @Acquire Me like that, in Pogba Saga (I think). The guy eventually signed and for me @Acquire Me is a top bloke from that day onwards.
I know that you must have some sources. You don't need to defend yourself over this midnight or next midnight. If he signs, you have my respect
Yeah, I remember it well.

The truth is someone I know gave me information and I shared it on here because... why not?

If it doesn’t turn out to be true then, oh well, shit happens.

I shared what I was told in good faith, but I will admit that I’ve enjoyed winding a few people up today based on their over emotional reactions.

There’s one guy in India saying he’s not been to sleep and got pissed because of my update which will impact his work tomorrow. If that’s not a wind up then he needs to sort his life out :lol:

Drawfull

The truth is someone I know gave me information and I shared it on here because... why not?

If it doesn’t turn out to be true then oh well shit happens.

I shared what I was told in good faith, but I will admit that I’ve enjoyed winding a few people up today based on their over emotional reactions.

There’s one guy in India saying he’s not been to sleep and got pissed because of my update which will impact his work tomorrow. If that’s not a wind up then he needs to sort his life out :lol:
So why revert to Fabrizio speak? I don't get that.

Gazza

Yeah, his first comments on it weren't in Fabrizio mode - at all.
Ah, must have missed those earlier ones then, do you happen to know which page I might find them on mate? Not too bothered either way so no worries if not. It seems pretty clear that he was taking the piss in those later tweets, though.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football

If it doesn’t turn out to be true then oh well shit happens.

Whoa whoa! Not at all pissed brother. I'm still hopeful of a deal because of the positive updates I keep seeing on this thread. I just need a reason to call in sick on Mondays:D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don’t get the whole bonus angle by him staying till later in the transfer window. Wouldn’t bonuses be setup and align with season milestones? Why give a player a bonus for staying until preseason ends and the season begins but then he signs for another club before the window closes? Surely they would have a clause that states he has to pay it back or forfeits it altogether if he is sold after the fact. Just doesn’t make sense.
And when a player is going to be on 200k a week smothered in other income, it would be an insane thing to hold a deal up for.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I thought Aquire me was famous for the certainty Jose was coming way before anyone else.
Don''t remember him being the Pogba ITK.

Joseunited

Weird, I just looked on that page and didn't see any posts from him, then again you and I might have a different # of posts per thread on our caf settings. Does sound like he's been a naughty boy in that case and seems to be inviting a @altodevil style timeout!
It's 974 mate where he says he has it on good authority Sancho will be announced today. Fair play if it happens. Still 3 hours left :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.