Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What inside scoop? The only evidence of him being friends with Rashford and Lingard is that they were together in England camp, yet Sancho has been playing with Gomes for the underage England teams for years. To this day you have Gomes tweeting at him when he accomplishes something on the pitch.
His childhood friend is Reiss Nelson who is at Arsenal according to what i've read. He's also good friends with Angel Gomes who might be playing alongside him at Dortmund next season.:(

Can you imagine if that happened..:nervous:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This new deal only supports what I have always thought. He was never planning to come here and won’t be coming here next year no matter where we finish in the PL.

People better get over this one now rather than waiting a whole year for hearts to be broken...
Ok nostradamus can we all get next week's lottery numbers while you're at it?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
These games make me laugh. It’s very possible, even probable, that his best friend/s are not even footballers at all. Futile trying to predict who his ‘best mates’ are out of who his favourite work colleagues are.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
These games make me laugh. It’s very possible, even probable, that his best friend/s are not even footballers at all. Futile trying to predict who his ‘best mates’ are out of who his favourite work colleagues are.
With that criteria in mind, only Reiss Nelson is his friend from current active pro footballers.

SaintMuppet

Ok nostradamus can we all get next week's lottery numbers while you're at it?
The funny thing is that whilst I’m admittedly being a bit Nostradamus with my opinion so is everybody else who is adamant it’s a done deal provided we make top 4.

None of us know a damn thing. Even the players themselves don’t often give away their real intentions.

It’s all guesswork and opinions. Mine is it won’t happen and that it was never a starter. The thing is unlike many in this forum I am quite happy to be wrong.

Bwuk

If Gomes can break through, we will be an attractive proposition for Sancho assuming we finish top 4.

We'd have a lot of young English talent (Rashford, Gomes, Greenwood, Tuanzebe, AWB), Lingard is a regular in the England squad and Maguire is probably in contention for England captaincy after Henderson.

We'd pay him big £££ and he'd probably become our #7 and be heavily marketed as one of the stars of the side.

USREDEVIL

This new deal only supports what I have always thought. He was never planning to come here and won’t be coming here next year no matter where we finish in the PL.

People better get over this one now rather than waiting a whole year for hearts to be broken...
Hey hey hey, that's not how muppets should be talking...

cyberman

Im expecting Pogba to sign the same thank you deal at some point if the next 12 months. A pay raise with no additional years just screams that to me.
Ill stay if etc etc without tying him down

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He is actually scoring/assisting every game now. Serious player.

wr8_utd

:'(
Decision making is certainly improving. He'd be deadly for us on the counter on the right. Should take that Lukaku money and throw in another 50m.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Decision making is certainly improving. He'd be deadly for us on the counter on the right. Should take that Lukaku money and throw in another 50m.
So 120 million? Good luck with that, not going to happen so cheap.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Is there any reason his topic is in the Transfer Forum except that this is a wishful thinking?
I keep on enjoying him playing in our current team, with a style of footbal i want to see. After that sometimes i look in here, and then i always wondering how incompetent someone has to be to call himself a scout of United. I mean, he even was playing in the same city. Wtf? Woodward, such a genius.

MalcolmTucker

Thought he was a bit passive on the ball tonight but he got a goal and an assist so can't be too critical.

NYAS

Is there any reason his topic is in the Transfer Forum except that this is a wishful thinking?
I keep on enjoying him playing in our current team, with a style of footbal i want to see. After that sometimes i look in here, and then i always wondering how incompetent someone has to be to call himself a scout of United. I mean, he even was playing in the same city. Wtf? Woodward, such a genius.
Stop wumming. Your post from top to bottom is garbage.

There’s a good chance he’ll be our player next season. Hope you’ll be able to deal with it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Eh? Shows how clueless you are.

It's not as if he was some hidden gem that Dortmund found, every club knew about the player but City didn't want to sell him to any PL club.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
Stop wumming. Your post from top to bottom is garbage.

There’s a good chance he’ll be our player next season. Hope you’ll be able to deal with it.
Sorry, i think my bad english is a big reason that you call me a wum. I cant write or express myself in another way, and maybe its sometimes to direct. Last transfer-window I and other BVB-supporters gave you arguments why it wont happen, a lot of times these posts were also described as wumming. The saltiness is on your side, being angry cause of your situation (missing him in the first place and having no scouts who earn that name) and writing post after post which doesnt make it more realistic.

Some posters describe it in a realistic way: If you dont get your shit together Sancho wont come. And i doubt that United will solve all the problems which lays deeply and are getting bigger and bigger every year. Your money wont help, there are better structured clubs these days which can pay Sancho a ton of money too, but gving him a well structured club and football. Citys right to get informed about every offer and their chance to offer more is another argument.

pascell

Sorry, i think my bad english is a big reason that you call me a wum. I cant write or express myself in another way, and maybe its sometimes to direct. Last transfer-window I and other BVB-supporters gave you arguments why it wont happen, a lot of times these posts were also described as wumming. The saltiness is on your side, being angry cause of your situation (missing him in the first place and having no scouts who earn that name) and writing post after post which doesnt make it more realistic.

Some posters describe it in a realistic way: If you dont get your shit together Sancho wont come. And i doubt that United will solve all the problems which lays deeply and are getting bigger and bigger every year. Your money wont help, there are better structured clubs these days which can pay Sancho a ton of money too, but gving him a well structured club and football. Citys right to get informed about every offer and their chance to offer more is another argument.
We never missed him in the first place, we tried our best to get him but City made it near on impossible for him to move to us, so he moved to you, so you're wrong again I'm afraid.

He also wanted the move this summer before we missed out on top 4, who knows what the season will bring but writing us off now is just silly really. It gives us 10-12 months to sort out structure out, which isn't that bad on transfer matters, Ole know who he wants and what positions need strengthening, hence name dropping Sancho a few times.

'Their chance to offer more', sorry you just said our money won't help but City can offer more, so no it's not a different arguement, you're still talking money.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
City got a DoF, a worldclass coach, and a clear philosophy how they want to play. Since years i dont see that at United. Uniteds only strenght left is money. But there are more teams who got money too plus an idea how they will evolve in the next years. Thats the difference. If you dont see that, iam sorry. I see Sancho at Real or Barca the next years, and cant imagine one reason he would got to United these times. But you can keep on speculating "he is a friend of x or y and thatswhy its totaly realistic he will play for us next year". Meanwhile, enjoy the ride watching Sancho play for us.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
City got a DoF, a worldclass coach, and a clear philosophy how they want to play. Since years i dont see that at United. Uniteds only strenght left is money. But there are more teams who got money too plus an idea how they will evolve in the next years. Thats the difference. If you dont see that, iam sorry. I see Sancho at Real or Barca the next years, and cant imagine one reason he would got to United these times. But you can keep on speculating "he is a friend of x or y and thatswhy its totaly realistic he will play for us next year". Meanwhile, enjoy the ride watching Sancho play for us.
Yet with all that they still couldn't get Sancho into the first team at City.

I wonder how their owners feel that he slipped through their fingers with all these great people at the club.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Why don't you chill out a bit? You're on a MUFC forum where the majority is United fans and you can't stop chatting sh..

lsd

The Oracle

Because too many posters live in a fantasy land

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Randomly caught the match and he looked superb in the second half. The 100m price tags are a bit of joke. I suspect all the big clubs will be in for him, even those with the position filled (Liverpool/City/Barcelona).

marktan

I don't think we have much of a chance at him really unless we spunk £150m+ at him.

The kids done things last season with the ball you don't see from players except for the very very top ones, like Neymar and Messi. He has great decision making, assists well, is adding goals to his game..

I think the time for getting him would've been this summer, he'll end this season with 20+ goals easily and getting him will be very tough. One for the likes of Madrid or Barca more then us.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I don't think that he refused to come here. I think that we didn't have money/didn't want to pay 100-120 mil. If he and Dortmund keep playing like this, his price will be 150 mil which Glazers will not pay.

Sterling Archer

I don't think that he refused to come here. I think that we didn't have money/didn't want to pay 100-120 mil. If he and Dortmund keep playing like this, his price will be 150 mil which Glazers will not pay.
He could join us and become what Ronaldo was for Madrid. Transformative. It will be gut wrenching to see him join any other club, let alone another English one.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Jadon Sancho since the start of the season:

vs Bayern: G+A
vs Augsburg: G+A
vs Koln: G+A

Must get.

...whichever clubs secures his services legitimately will be acquiring a gem for the next 10 odd years. Sensational talent.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Randomly caught the match and he looked superb in the second half. The 100m price tags are a bit of joke. I suspect all the big clubs will be in for him, even those with the position filled (Liverpool/City/Barcelona).
I don't think we have much of a chance at him really unless we spunk £150m+ at him.

The kids done things last season with the ball you don't see from players except for the very very top ones, like Neymar and Messi. He has great decision making, assists well, is adding goals to his game..

I think the time for getting him would've been this summer, he'll end this season with 20+ goals easily and getting him will be very tough. One for the likes of Madrid or Barca more then us.
I think so too. I think we could definitely come up with a fee Dortmund would accept, especially if he looks to move, but the main challenge will be to fight off other top clubs in much better position than us. I'd be surprised if we'd managed to get him. This summer was probably the chance, had we secured CL. He'll only improve and collect attractive suitors.

meamth

Writing off transfers before it happens is just plain stupid. If the talent is big, any big clubs have their share of signing chances. Goodluck to whichever club that is.

More stupid if some cnut from the supported club come here in the forum and ask to stop wishing him coming to united.

I mean, why? This is a forum, you go to any football fans forum of a certain club will wish sancho to play for them in the future.

But good for you, if this is your comedic entertainment. Laughing at the scouts, eh?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
To buy Sancho next summer, we need to have these 3 things:
1. Top 4 finish at the very least
2. Minimum 120m as starting price
3. Bidding war with other big clubs, fee could rise up to 150m or more, and he could have ask for 300k+ salary.

Bottom line is, Dortmund got him on long contract, there's no need for them to sell him, and Sancho is still very young and can choose whatever club he wants.
One thing is certain, if we managed to pull that one out, we probably need to break the bank to outbid him, and it will definitely be cost us a fortune.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Why don't you chill out a bit? You're on a MUFC forum where the majority is United fans and you can't stop chatting sh..
When Dortmund do well we have these trolls pop up from time to time. They are so clueless it's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.