g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

Sancho neither on the pitch nor the bench for Dortmund. And it's not because he's sick. United have not given up.
Can someone confirm this? I got him as a confirmed starter according to the livescore app.

FreddieTheReddie

if this goes through, all the sancho believers should be given new tags.

all the doubters should be spanked and punished.
I was a believer even in the most miserable hours, but I’m afraid. What if the doubters win? Are we gonna be spanled and punished?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Meanwhile the Glazers & Ed

Loadsa loadsa loadsa
Money money money

Lance guitar

Houdini

"Sancho neither on the pitch nor the bench for Dortmund. And it's not because he's sick. United have not given up."

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So maybe that private jet last night really was sancho? You’d expect him to be on the bench at least if it was just a cold.

Fooza

Lads, of course he's sick... sick of Zorc being a prat. Clearly pushing a move now :drool:

Rolaholic

Yesterday

Today

Wonder what prompted the 180 overnight?

cyberman

You do know illnesses aren’t terminal, right?
If its respiratory then he isnt going near the England squad?
Plus do many players get called up when they havent recovered to play for a few matches? He isnt even deemed fit enough for the squad after all.

Nick7

If its respiratory then he isnt going near the England squad?
Plus do many players get called up when they havent recovered to play for a few matches? He isnt even deemed fit enough for the squad after all.
He could recover by then. And yes they do, all the time.

Hell, he could be removed from the squad and replaced, it happens all the time.

Chief123

I know I’m a Chief muppet, but I’m telling you guys this is gonna happen! And I repeat, it will be the full asking price. Classic Woodward. He’s so consistent. I can’t wait for Monday. :D

cyberman

He could recover by then. And yes they do, all the time.
Honestly, I cant remember. Out for a few games, not deemed fit enough for the squad and still called up? Maybe if he was just getting over it Id understand but he literally isnt fit enough to be a sub if this were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.