Jadon Sancho

MaxiPaxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Remember when any ITK business was banned on the caf? Yeah, I liked it better like that and I’m muppet since the Berbatov era.

pratyush_utd

All the ITK on Twitter are bs merchants. They keep changing tone and delete post in case it goes wrong or make new story.

There are enough reliable journalist giving information on this deal.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
According to the reliable Bild.. They're referencing The Athletic as the source for Dembele being the alternative target.

With these obligations to buy are you allowed to pay in installments over a few years or does it have to be a lump sum payment at the end of the loan at year 1?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I'm not sure but I wouldn't have thought so considering the amount involved.
But isn’t that what Roma are doing? They pay 3m upfront then obligated to pay 18m but in three installments. Not sure how far that story is true but if it is possible then we should definitely take it.

Adnan

But isn’t that what Roma are doing? They pay 3m upfront then obligated to pay 18m but in three installments. Not sure how far that story is true but if it is possible then we should definitely take it.
I can't see us paying the amount in one lump sum. So I envisage it will be paid in instalments. A loan with a obligation to buy would suit us too.