James Justin

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Really like him as a player. Can play in both full-back positions and looks really solid at only 22.

Wouldn’t mind us going for him to compete at RB but Leicester would probably want too much.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Did he come from their academy? Amazing how they've seemingly upgraded Pereira when he got injured

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Posted before about him - I'm a big fan. Up there with Shaw and Robertson for best left backs of the league this season.

TrustInOle

Came here to see if there was a thread on him. Been outstanding everytime I have seen him. How old is he?

eire-red

He's been solid all season on both flanks. Really good player.

CallyRed

He came from Luton I believe? Looks a decent player for sure

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did he come from their academy? Amazing how they've seemingly upgraded Pereira when he got injured
Definitely wouldn't say they upgraded, Pereira was brilliant before the injury and will start for sure when fit IMO.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Definitely wouldn't say they upgraded, Pereira was brilliant before the injury and will start for sure when fit IMO.
I always found Pereira a bit dodgy defensively and he's now been injured for the best part of a year so might be tough for him

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Not 100% about that. Justin has been flawless, and I think Rodgers will pick him in a 50-50.
It's just whether they can fit Pereira, Justin and Castagne in the same time. The latter could quite easily replace Albrighton today as the right winger. After all, Castagne played as the RWB for Atalanta didn't he? His creativity is incredible for a defender.

SAFMUTD

We should be after him or Pereira, Leicester doesnt have room for the two of them.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Maybe we should just do what Liverpool did with Southampton and have Leicester as our unofficial feeder club?

Jacob

Leicester have really good players. Castagne, JJ, Fofana, Ndidi. Also like Gray and Barnes.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I thought he was very nervous and looked clueless after the restart last season but this season it's completely different. Looks very good player.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
I thought he was very nervous and looked clueless after the restart last season but this season it's completely different. Looks very good player.
He hadn’t really played before that, so it was him stepping up. I wasn’t sure about him initially, looked a solid defender but nothing special.

However since then, he’s improving game on game. I think the fee was something like £11m after add ons. Ricardo is great and improved so much defensively. JJ is more versatile though and can play CB, LB, WB, RB etc

Id imagine he’d be in with a shout for our player of the season so far.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Really like him as a player. Can play in both full-back positions and looks really solid at only 22.

Wouldn’t mind us going for him to compete at RB but Leicester would probably want too much.
Yep he’s a fantastic defensive talent with some decent quality when going forwards too. Definitely a defence first full back but he’s classy.

Sylar

He got time there to develop and excel

Let's be honest, if we got him, and had a similar start here that he had there, he would be waking up to abuse on Twitter almost daily or ever time he posts. And on here we would see threads like 'why are we going for bargain basement deals instead of premier League proven players like awb'

It's kinda obvious

foxedup

Supports
Leicester
I always found Pereira a bit dodgy defensively and he's now been injured for the best part of a year so might be tough for him
He’s not, his first 5 or 6 games were iffy as he was getting used to the league. There is a reason he was player of the season last year.

On Justin, I’ve been hesitant to say this up until now, but he’s better than Chilwell. Chilwell can be brilliant, but he’s always had wild swings in form. Justin this season has been every inch as good, but with the added consistency. Even more impressive considering he lost his Dad in the summer.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
We should be after him or Pereira, Leicester doesnt have room for the two of them.
Yes they do. Justin can play RB or LB, played well in a back-three last season at times too (against Utd for example). Pereira is good enough going forward to play RW too and has done in his career.

I'd imagine on current form / ability once Pereira is back, he'll come in at RB and Justin will stay at LB. But they have the flexibility to move them around too, so I can't see either struggling for minutes at all.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just scored. Marauding forward like a striker.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
No! They took him from Luton. He was our best player. cnuts :lol:
hey we've loaned you your current best player :lol:

Looked out of his depth last season has stepped up big time this season, also played in a back 3 at times. it would be between Castagne and Ricardo for the other full back spot for most Leicester fans now with Justin starting

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
hey we've loaned you your current best player :lol:

Looked out of his depth last season has stepped up big time this season, also played in a back 3 at times. it would be between Castagne and Ricardo for the other full back spot for most Leicester fans now with Justin starting
KDH is bloody awesome man and I'm so scared we'll be back to fighting relegation when he returns. Absolute mint of a player you got there.

Hopefully the clubs do business in the future.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
KDH is bloody awesome man and I'm so scared we'll be back to fighting relegation when he returns. Absolute mint of a player you got there.

Hopefully the clubs do business in the future.
I was annoyed we didn't recall him at the start of January, especially after Praet got injured, no reason why we wouldn't loan more to you next season, worked perfectly