James Justin

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Rodgers has said post match that he doesn’t feel too bad and is walking around putting weight on it

Ekeke

Sucks for him, came a long way this season and because of him and Castagne Leicester havent missed Chilwell or Ricardo a huge amount. Ricardo is back now so Leicester should be okay

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Looking around 9 months out, just needs to follow Ricardo’s example just back from the same injury

foxedup

Supports
Leicester
Obviously hurts us, but more than that absolutely gutted for him. He's been truly brilliant this season, and I can't think for one moment if you are picking form players he doesn't go to the Euros. To play at the level he has whilst playing, Left Back, Right Back and Centre Back is incredible.

Cornish

That's a mighty blow both for Leicester and England. He gave Southgate the option of cover for both full back positions which would've allowed him to take another attacker which in out current circumstances with so many option would've been ideal. Got to feel for the lad- what a season he's had so far

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
That's a mighty blow both for Leicester and England. He gave Southgate the option of cover for both full back positions which would've allowed him to take another attacker which in out current circumstances with so many option would've been ideal. Got to feel for the lad- what a season he's had so far
He'd have also been a very good option as one of the 3 in centre defence also. I've seen him play there really well before. He'd have helped make up for Maguires lack of pace

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Real shame for him. He's come so far from when he was making his debut. Looked a real weak link then, has completely made that position his own since.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Depends the extent of the damage to the ACL, a rupture then yeah 9-12 months, strain probably 4-6 months.

How's Pereira doing? Was great for you before his injury.
Rodgers was comparing it to Ricardo's in time frame. Riccy has been solid since returning not really got to full flow yet

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Obviously hurts us, but more than that absolutely gutted for him. He's been truly brilliant this season, and I can't think for one moment if you are picking form players he doesn't go to the Euros. To play at the level he has whilst playing, Left Back, Right Back and Centre Back is incredible.
Really feel for the lad, looks an excellent prospect, and would have been a very good option for England.
Leicester are my closest Prem club, and there has always been a good following for them around this area.
I wish him well for a full and quick recovery.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Such a shame for him. He has been a revelation this season. I remember the end of last season where he looked out of his depth in a few games. However, his improvement this year has been fantastic.

pascell

Rodgers was comparing it to Ricardo's in time frame. Riccy has been solid since returning not really got to full flow yet
Glad to hear he's recovered and finding his form again, great player who I wouldn't have minded at United, just a shame you enjoy bending us over the table during transfer negotiations :lol:

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Glad to hear he's recovered and finding his form again, great player who I wouldn't have minded at United, just a shame you enjoy bending us over the table during transfer negotiations :lol:
be easier if you just gave us your bank account next time :lol:

RashyForPM

That is just really sad and unlucky for him. He’s certainly better than Chilwell and probably equal with Luke in terms of performances this season. No loss for England because Southgate wouldn’t pick him because...it’s Southgate, but obviously gutting for him and Leicester.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
He’s been our best player this season for me.

It’ll be interesting how we plug that gap as we’ve been ravaged by injury this season.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City

It’ll be interesting how we plug that gap as we’ve been ravaged by injury this season.
long term Castagne, he was due back this weekend but isn't quite ready, this weekend likely a back 3 with Thomas LWB

passing-wind

Is such a shame I know injuries are bad but especially when he's in a career high form it's a real blow

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Big shame - I'm a fan of the guy.

Hope he recovers well. Thinks he has a bright future.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Absolutely mad luck with full backs in particular this season.
Wonder if you'll ever have your three main guys fit and in form together!

PoTMS

Awful news for the lad. With the way he was playing, he could have potentially sneaked into the England squad.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Awful news for the lad. With the way he was playing, he could have potentially sneaked into the England squad.
I’d like to think he was, given how versatile and well he’s been playing.

I’m hoping Ricardo can knock the rust the off Quickly and get back up to his previous standards.