Votes: 565 48.4%
  • I hate Silly Season

Votes: 198 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Bouhfasi reporting MUFC interest and negotiations, probably means it is 4realzies.

Von Mistelroum

50m Max. Surely....he's worth more potentially, but he's being dumped from RM so I can't see it being 70m.

Hanky panky

Bouhfasi reporting MUFC interest and negotiations, probably means it is 4realzies.
Bouhfasi is best in bisnes. Same level with Di Marzio, or even more reliable. I don't say we will sign him but almost sure there is something going on.

Cal?

CR7 fan
50m Max. Surely....he's worth more potentially, but he's being dumped from RM so I can't see it being 70m.
€70m is about £60m. In the day and age where VVD is going to cost similar, that's not unreasonable.

Art

Art the artist
70 is way too much for a non starter. 45 is more of a reasonable price for this player.

prateik

Am I the only one not keen?

Guess I'm just done with the idea of paying Madrid loads of money for players they no longer need.. He is good.. but if there are others we can get, I'd rather do that.

AndyJ1985

Guess I'm just done with the idea of paying Madrid loads of money for players they no longer need.. He is good.. but if there are others we can get, I'd rather do that.
That's a silly attitude. Real Madrid have some of the best players in the world, why wouldn't we want to sign their players?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover

I originally voted no but at the right price I would be all for it.

He is a goalscoring and assist machine, Mourinho seems hell bent on 4-2-3-1 and he is potentially the best #10 we could realistically get. We all love Mata, but let us be fecking realistic here, James is better.

Seeing as how he has expressed a wish to join us, and Real wants to get rid we should be rigid on the price though, no 70m euros bullshit, give them 50m euros at best - which would be a bargain in todays market.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Look up, at the top of the page. Or literally just read any page of this thread.

Wallez

If Real say that they want 70 million euro for him, that is obviously not what they end up getting for him. They say 70 million, we offer 40, they say 60, we say 50, and the deal will be finalized around 55 million euros, which is around 48 million pounds. Good deal for everyone if it goes through.

NickSantigo

For me our problem last season and the season before is we are not scoring enough goals. Zlatan got 28 goals but the others aren't pitching in enough. Ideally we need our #10 and two wingers to be pitching in with between 10 and 15 league goals a season at a minimum. If he can do this then I think he'll be a good signing.

On a side note, does anyone think Jose may be looking to move Mata on if we sign do James?
Just a thought

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Always loved him as a player but I am not sure he is what we really need. He is an upgrade on Mata though. Also, what is the reason he wasn't in Zidane's plans often? Work ethic or something else?

3KDré

I really hope it is not true. Not liking the idea of Pogba in midfield 2 at all.

Chrissypop

Has anyone actually watched him last season? From what I have scene he is seriously one footed, can not take on his man and is a bit like Mata so I ask what does he offer us that Mata does not? this is no troll I have just always questioned our interest in this one as I personally just do not see the appeal.

ChaddyP

I would give them 100 million package deal for both James and Morata. They can go off and buy Mbappe after that.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Would be an immense addition to our attack, I cannot understand how anyone would think otherwise. Him and Morata and we're settled for goals from a central position.

Dave46

If it's 4-2-3-1, James and Morata would be a good deal.

Martial/Rashford/Miki-James/Miki/Mata-Miki/Lingard/Mata-Morata/Rashford.

An Irish Red

Would be an immense addition to our attack, I cannot understand how anyone would think otherwise. Him and Morata and we're settled for goals from a central position.
Especially with the attack we have right now. It's like someone turning down a sports car because they want to continue meandering about aimlessly in their rickety pushbike.

Status
Not open for further replies.