James Rodriguez / signs for Everton / 2 yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

debunkology

What fecking relevance does the goals Dixie Dean scored for them have to do with them having lost their way now? The whole point is in your last line. They have ‘all of a sudden’ become the West Ham of the north.
No. I didn't say they have all of a sudden become the WHU of the north.

Pickford (2017)
Coleman (2009)
Kean (2017)
Holgate (2015)
Digne (2018) Baines just retired
Bernard (2018)
Davies (2015)
Sigurddson (2017)
Gomes (2019)
Richarlison (2018)
Calvert-Lewin (2016)

After Moyes left, he left an aging squad they needed a rebuils. There is just no comparison with Everton and WHU. Even under Martinez Everton managed 5th. WHU have never got it together.

So i dont know how the default will be that they wont perform. Especially since Ancelotti is the new manager and he's bringing in his own players.

Last edited:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Ancelotti and James Rodriguez. Allan and Doucoure are two great signings also, but they really need to hope these come off and propel them or they’ll be left with ageing assets.

Also James is being incredibly underrated on here, he’s a massive diva and unsuited to a big club long term but at a club like Everton he can be a really great signing. Not sure he’ll cope when the winter sets in and the games start coming thick and fast though.

It’s well and truly a gamble but we will see how it works.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I lived in southern Germany for 2 years. Visited Munich a lot, which is actually my favourite city in Germany.

Winter? It's waay waay colder in Germany. Really harsh winters that England simply does not have. People think it's colder in England in winter but it's actually mild in winter in comparison.
Oh okay, my bad.

Good luck with James! :)

As a neutral fan, I'm really looking forward to the next season in the PL. Will Liverpool be as strong as in the last 2 years? Will City be able to challenge for the title again? Will United continue the form of the end of last season? Will the Chelsea attack in reality be as spectacular as it is on paper? How will Tottenham do under Mourinho? And how will Everton do with its new midfield?

Should be an exciting and intense season.

Status
Not open for further replies.