James Weir

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Rate him highly. Impressed with his decision making and calmness in particular. Picks the right pass most of the time and just knits the play together rather nicely. I think he has a decent chance of making here.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Rate him highly. Impressed with his decision making and calmness in particular. Picks the right pass most of the time and just knits the play together rather nicely. I think he has a decent chance of making here.
Disagree personally. Never a Manchester United player for me and I'd be surprised if he ultimately lands much higher than League One.

khoazany

Disagree personally. Never a Manchester United player for me and I'd be surprised if he ultimately lands much higher than League One.
A bit harsh. I think he will turn out better than someone like Corry Evans. He's efficient so I think he will do well in the Champo.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Two harsh posts in a row. For me he is a premiership player, he has shown more at his level than Drinkwater for example. Can quite easily see him being a solid Prem player.

ariel

sold and joins Will Keane at Hull.
Hope he does well

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Anyone know how much we got for him? Will be disappointed if this is yet another £1-2m sale without a sell-on clause.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Anyone know how much we got for him? Will be disappointed if this is yet another £1-2m sale without a sell-on clause.
It's been made clear time and again that United allow players to leave on good terms to help them land in good places, and that transfer fees are not a priority in these situations.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Why do you care? Does us getting 4m make difference to your life?
No, but the club you support getting some extra change for players they sell are seldom negative, now is it?

Especially when we are selling to PL clubs. Not like any of them are stint.

spenzo

I'd be surprised if we even managed to get £2m for him - I'd be quite impressed actually. All the best to him nonetheless.

WhoDaGOAT

I think he would have played games under LvG.

It won't be easy to get games at Hull, but their injury crisis should see him play a decent amount.

Livermore, Huddlestone, Meyler, Clucas and Mason are his competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.