Jamie Carragher

kaku06

Wait, does Gary Neville holiday with this cnut?

F*kn hell, bad enough having to work with him.
Neville isn’t doing anything by force. They are best mates at this point. They even go on holidays together with families. Safe to say they are as close to each other as they come.

Oscar Bonavena

Neville isn’t doing anything by force. They are best mates at this point. They even go on holidays together with families. Safe to say they are as close to each other as they come.
Couldn't do it. Nothing to do with him being an ex-Liverpool player, but how could you choose to have your kids around a guy who spat at another kid?

Stadjer

Couldn't do it. Nothing to do with him being an ex-Liverpool player, but how could you choose to have your kids around a guy who spat at another kid?
Didnt he spit at some guy who was taunting him and the kid (the taunting guy his kid) was in the middle of it? He dont think he wanted to spit at a kid so i dont think Neville has to worry about Carragher feeling the urge to spit at Neville his kids.

FujiVice

Carragher's story in his book that his mates were going to beat up Lucas Neil in the town centre because broke Carragher's leg on the pitch is the cringiest shit I've ever heard.

"I didnt give it the go-ahead, because he was with Davey Thommo. My mate from Liverpool."

Never seen a more obvious made up story that's an attempt to look like a well connected hard man than that shit. Thick as mince.

crossy1686

career ending
Wait, does Gary Neville holiday with this cnut?

F*kn hell, bad enough having to work with him.
I think they go skiing a lot together, or they seemed to suggest that on the Overlap. So just know that skiing is super fecking hard if you're not from a country where you've done it since you were a child and there's lots of hard falls involved, personally I'd like to watch Carragher fall on his face for a few hours.

Oscar Bonavena

Didnt he spit at some guy who was taunting him and the kid (the taunting guy his kid) was in the middle of it? He dont think he wanted to spit at a kid so i dont think Neville has to worry about Carragher feeling the urge to spit at Neville his kids.
Spitting on anyone is a scummy thing to do, plus unless he's blind, he couldn't but have seen the kid sitting in the front passenger seat.

An utter scumbag. Speaks to character.