Jamie Jackson writing Sancho press releases for United...

Red_toad

Players should never down tools though, they should always stay professional. Look at how Pogba's played for us at times. What if Sancho comes, we go on a shit run and he then down tools for us?
What if he’s happy and settled at his next club?
Players are human, anyone can be unhappy at work and not try their best. Dortmund were being greedy fecker and shouldn’t have been asking for a 100 million plus deal in the current climate. They should have sold him for around 80 million, which is a massive amount of money and they’ve already kind of replaced Sancho for far far less.

neilv93

Admittedly I have only seen Traore a handful of times but based on that limited exposure, I have concluded that he is a dreadful footballer, he is nowhere near good enough for United. He is a great athlete no doubt, quick and strong, he might be in the wrong sport, footballing basics such as being able to control the ball and pass it have eluded him unfortunately.

The day we spend 70m on him is the time to give up.

As for Sancho, I said it here numerous times that we shouldnt be paying a pre covid price for him and I'm delighted that we didnt. I very much hope that he leaves Dortmund for free when his contract expires. When the window closed, there were constant stories in the press from Dortmund re how they couldnt understand United's approach to the transfer etc etc......we wouldn't pay your ludicrous fee, deal with it....they were so bitter about it which pleased me no end.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I rate him highly or think he's worth it but that's around about the price Wolves would be requesting. Could've seen Liverpool in for him pre-Jota but no chance now.

Artimities

I’m not really feeling the guy. He is muscular and a great athlete, but I question his long term ability. If dude gets hurt... like pulls a hamstring.. he will be out for a year trying to rebuild those big ass muscles

romufc

The day we spend £70m on Adama Traore is the day we’ve officially lost the plot. Such an overrated footballer
The fans who rate him that highly are busy playing Fifa where only pace matters.

Adama is not suited for a possession based style team, he needs space to run into, we already have enough of those.

Our next attacking signings should be ones that can play in tight spaces and unlock a defence, not just run quick.

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
His pace and dribbling ability was never in question. His coaches at La Masia agreed he was one of the quickest players and most skilful dribblers they’d ever coached.

The consensus always was that he had little to no tactical intelligence compromising his ability to play in organised systems, and had a woeful lack of end product to go with the skill and pace. Like a Quaresma-lite.

Needham

People really got it in for Jamie Jackson on this forum. Remember he was the first to stand up to Pep in a presser and that was when Guardiola had

Judas

Open to offers
Jamie Jackson is the muppet slayer, it's no wonder no one likes him. The amount of times he ruined our dreams. The "big" one I remember him being positive about was bloody Lukaku.