Jamie Redknapp as Fergie's successor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crustanoid

He must have known Mourinho's a bit shit nowadays. Jamie wouldn't have let Barca mock his team so

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
:lol:Legendary thread.. I literally thought this was a story about getting Redknapp as an assistant manager to Fergie, but this surpassed my expectations

Ivor Ballokov

The sad thing is when he logs on he's going to excitedly see that his thread has created such discussion that it's raced to 4 pages in just a day and he'll wonder what wonderful insights and conversations have arisen in 24 hours from his great idea.

And then he'll open the thread...

Red_Jamie

The sad thing is when he logs on he's going to excitedly see that his thread has created such discussion that it's raced to 4 pages in just a day and he'll wonder what wonderful insights and conversations have arisen in 24 hours from his great idea.

:lol: I know. I hope he takes it well.

Laughter is the best medicine.

gbgary

:lol: that's terrible.

PeteReDevil

iPete

:lol: beginning to feel bad for laughing though. I'd blush beyond limits if it was me

::sonny::

Full name
Henry James Redknapp
Date of birth
2 March 1947 (1947-03-02) (age 63)

Member 39557

I can't believe this thread is still here. I would have deleted it by now.

I thought the job would go to Fergies son, Duncan Ferguson!

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, can everyone stop giving the lad ideas to delete it - if and when he does see it - it's too good to go anywhere.

The more photoshops of Jamie as our manager, the better.

Member 39557

Redknapp has done wonders at just about every club he has ever been to. I would also venture to say he is the second best British manager. Mourinho would win a CL with United and bug out. I say if we want continuity after Fergie's retires, hire Redknapp.

December_16

Has this been confirmed yet?

I've been searching the football news sites, but can't find anything...
Not on GettyImages.

Nothing on Babestation.

Nothing on Bravo

Nothing on LATFH

or Men & Motors

Nothing on The God Channel.

Nothing on MTV

Nothing on Rabbit Gay Date and Chat.

Nothing on HBO.

Nothing on Setanta yet....

Nothing on the adult channel yet....

Nothing on Nikelodeon yet

etc.

204Red

Imagine how pissed off Harry would be if we handed Jaimie the United job after Fergie left

Status
Not open for further replies.