CHIIIIIII
CHIIIIII
CHIIIIIIII

CHICHARO!

What a man.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Lionel Messi v Chicharito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 goals in 55 games for his country, playing with the likes of Aguero, Tevez, Di Maria & co.

vs

17 goals in 24 games for his country, playing with the likes of Giovani dos Santos & Guardado.

No comparison really. :smirk:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Lionel Messi v Chicharito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 goals in 55 games for his country, playing with the likes of Aguero, Tevez, Di Maria & co.

vs

17 goals in 24 games for his country, playing with the likes of Giovani dos Santos & Guardado.

No comparison really. :smirk:
Are you determined to de rail this thread after starting a ridiculous one on the other forum? Unbelievable!

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why would that post derail the thread, he's hardly being serious is he?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Why would that post derail the thread, he's hardly being serious is he?
Because he started it on the other forum and it was promptly closed by Hectic for being plain stupid so he goes and posts the same crap in this thread....does it need any more spelling out for you?

afrocentricity

Because he started it on the other forum and it was promptly closed by Hectic for being plain stupid so he goes and posts the same crap in this thread....does it need any more spelling out for you?
The only person in danger of derailing this thread is... you.

Anyway... nice hat-trick eh?

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Great to see him back to scoring for fun. Very cool chip to complete his first ever hat-trick - has he really got no nerves at all?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
nice way to keep himself ticking over. There's still lots to improve in his game but he seems to be very confident right now and hopefully he'll be even better next season

afrocentricity

Reminded me of Berbs effort against Everton... the one that he got rinsed on the caf for, if they don't go in you look a right mug, but credit to him, he has cojones!

Cal?

CR7 fan
Clearly everything is supposed to be taken at face value, just like that Zidane v Bramble thread.

afrocentricity

Well yes, every now and again... but you don't wanna do it frequently...

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He's improving on all stages, as he take all the pleasure from playing football.

Best way to become not only greatest goal hunter in the world but also complete player for many years to come.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Please leave that penalty taking style when you are 4 up Chico. Nice to see, but never want you to use it in a pressure situation.:drool:
That's why they call him El Loco?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
By the look of it, the CL defeat hasn't affected his confidence at all. :)

anver

Shart stop
La Liga - Hernandez shuns Madrid interest

Wed, 08 Jun 11:14:00 2011

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez says he has no intention of leaving Manchester United this summer as he wants to reward Sir Alex Ferguson's faith in him.
-

Hernandez scored 19 goals in all competitions in his first season in England and the Mexico international has been linked with a possible move to Real Madrid this summer.

However, the striker known as Chicharito wants to stay and work under Ferguson as the United boss targets a 20th league title next season.

"I'm very motivated after a great season with United," Hernandez said in The Sun. "From now on I'll owe a great debt to Sir Alex for bringing me to Europe. My dream has not changed.

"I want to win many titles to give back to the team that opened the doors for me."

Real Madrid have also been heavily linked with Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero and are believed to be interested in signing Emmanuel Adebayor on a permanent deal following his loan spell last season.
Eurosport

Skywarden

Oh lord! Thanks for that link! Terrific angle. Man those Mexicans are quick as hell.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
He's playing with Mexico in an hours time yeah? Will stream. What a man, such a nice bloke.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
He's playing with Mexico in an hours time yeah? Will stream. What a man, such a nice bloke.
No matter where you are Lynk it ain't gonna be an hour I'm afraid.

9pm U.S Eastern time. 2am UK.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
La Liga - Hernandez shuns Madrid interest

Wed, 08 Jun 11:14:00 2011

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez says he has no intention of leaving Manchester United this summer as he wants to reward Sir Alex Ferguson's faith in him.
-

Hernandez scored 19 goals in all competitions in his first season in England and the Mexico international has been linked with a possible move to Real Madrid this summer.

However, the striker known as Chicharito wants to stay and work under Ferguson as the United boss targets a 20th league title next season.

"I'm very motivated after a great season with United," Hernandez said in The Sun. "From now on I'll owe a great debt to Sir Alex for bringing me to Europe. My dream has not changed.

"I want to win many titles to give back to the team that opened the doors for me."

Real Madrid have also been heavily linked with Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero and are believed to be interested in signing Emmanuel Adebayor on a permanent deal following his loan spell last season.
Eurosport
Brilliant! We love you Javier!

pillory

Gazzetta's take on the Sun story was "Hernandez pledges eternal loyalty to United". Sounds like an exaggeration, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.