Jens Petter Hauge | Signs for Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maureen-yo

He has been tearing the league up all season and continued that form into the Europa League qualifiers. Only Milan can be considered 'better opposition' but atleast he has performed at every stage so far in his career.
Cheers, obviously haven’t seen a great deal of him except those YT vids. What style of player is he? Who is he comparable to?

BarstoolProphet

Cheers, obviously haven’t seen a great deal of him except those YT vids. What style of player is he? Who is he comparable to?
He is a very quick and tricky winger with a good range of passing. He reminds me a bit of Franck Ribery. He usually starts out on the left but then gets moved centrally later in the game.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
He was carving us apart all night.

Our scouts had apparently had him near the top of their scouting sheets since early summer (remember, we have Moncada as chief scout), but after the match, Maldini moved immediately to bring him in.

If he was THAT good with mediocre players around him, he should absolutely thrive in our attacking system w young (and quick) guns all around him. Anchored up top by one of the greatest strikers of our generation.

Milan is finally starting to wake from their slumber. It's been a long time coming and still a long way to go. But the scouting and phiosophy have done a total 180 from the last 7yrs or so. We're fun to watch and have a LOT of young talent that is putting it together on the field.

(a fun little stat - unbeaten in our last 17 matches in all comps. best run since '96 I believe. and we played every top club in our league bar inter in that time)

Davie Moyes

Looks an interesting prospect but we can't sign them all. We are also well stocked on players that prefer playing on the left. It could be that sometimes Utd may prefer to wait and see how a player does at another club and then be prepared to pay more for the better developed player.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Woodward and Judge are too busy working on Sancho at the moment. If this guy is still available nearer deadline day then I reckon we might prepare something
Ah well, not to be. Ed only has one pair of hands and The Judge is working on trying to offload deadwood.

Davie Moyes

We've scouted him but clearly not thought to progress beyond that. Maybe the club were thinking there is no room for a young wide player i.e interest in Sancho or a more established alternative. We also have quite a number of players that can play on the left (which seems his favoured position) even if we dip into the reserves/youth e.g. Anthony Elanga who is progressing nicely at the moment. I'm disappointed we did not move for him as he looks good and that fee is next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.