Jeremy Corbyn - Not Not Labour Party(?), not a Communist (BBC)

EwanI Ted

:rolleyes:
Weird he's standing as an indie. Derby North is a Tory-Labour marginal and probably a Tory target seat. It only needs 1 in 10 Labour voters in the constituency to vote for Williamson and the seat goes to the Tories. Granted, everyone knows he's a pillock and independents like this rarely do well, but there's still the potential for damage to Labour.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Perfect time for a Labour civil war, because nothing says progressive liberal values like handing the Tories a black cheque to leave the EU and reshape the country in any way they please.

For fecks sake, I'm no supporter of Momentum trying to drive the moderates out of the party, but right now the UK faces the biggest threat to its direction since the 70's. Any of these twats who want to fight their internal battles in the middle of that deserve to be booted out of politics for life.

Fluctuation0161

Perfect time for a Labour civil war, because nothing says progressive liberal values like handing the Tories a black cheque to leave the EU and reshape the country in any way they please.

For fecks sake, I'm no supporter of Momentum trying to drive the moderates out of the party, but right now the UK faces the biggest threat to its direction since the 70's. Any of these twats who want to fight their internal battles in the middle of that deserve to be booted out of politics for life.
Dont be a drama queen. 2 MPs have left yesterday. How many have left the Tories?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Eh? Williamson is an anti Semite and it’s good he has resigned from the party and now no longer represents Labour. His resignation letter tells you all you need to know.
Problem for Labour is JC should have booted him out, instead he resigns. JC looks weak in most things he does and says, labour should walk this election but it wont, the reason being JC.

Last edited:

Sweet Square

Dont be a drama queen. 2 MPs have left yesterday. How many have left the Tories?
Yeah I'm not how getting rid of 2 MP's who have no interest in the future of the labour party is a bad thing ?

But still people on here piss their pants.
Weird he's standing as an indie. Derby North is a Tory-Labour marginal and probably a Tory target seat. It only needs 1 in 10 Labour voters in the constituency to vote for Williamson and the seat goes to the Tories. Granted, everyone knows he's a pillock and independents like this rarely do well, but there's still the potential for damage to Labour.
There's your answer. But yeah he could hand the seat to the tories.

Williamson has always been a odd MP, before Corbyn he wasn't really on the left at all(Pretty sure he voted for the bombing of Libya)but then in 2015 he completely changed. All this proves is the guy was only interested in himself(Similar vibes to Galloway).

So far they've had their deputy leader quit, Williamson leaving and Ian Austin telling people to vote Tory. Yes there's a problem.
Watson has been since 2016 trying to stop a potential labour government. How is him leaving the party a bad thing ?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Yeah I'm not how getting rid of 2 MP's who have no interest in the future of the labour party is a bad thing ?

But still people on here piss their pants.

There's your answer. But yeah he could hand the seat to the tories.

Williamson has always been a odd MP, before Corbyn he wasn't really on the left at all(Pretty sure he voted for the bombing of Libya)but then in 2015 he completely changed. All this proves is the guy was only interested in himself(Similar vibes to Galloway).

Watson has been since 2016 trying to stop a potential labour government. How is him leaving the party a bad thing ?
I get it, anyone in the Labour party who isn't pro-Corbyn must be against the Labour party. Ok then.

Problem for Labour is, JC should have booted him out instead he resigns, JC looks weak in most things he does and says. Labour should walk this election but it wont, the reason being JC.
For the first time in my life I would happily vote Labour if it weren't for him. I suspect a lot of people feel the same. The radical elements love him because they can control him but it makes him completely unfit to be PM.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
:lol:

Oh god you are one those people who is actually upset that Watson has left.
I'm upset that the party I'd have liked very much to win the election, are almost certainly not going to win the election, because they've spent the last 3+ years driving out the moderates and ensuring the party follow a direction that not enough actual voters support for them to win.

I wanted them to move left ffs, I was right there with them, and yet now even I don't want to vote for the feckers.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
For the first time in my life I would happily vote Labour if it weren't for him. I suspect a lot of people feel the same. The radical elements love him because they can control him but it makes him completely unfit to be PM.
They have all the ammunition to fight this, a ballsed up Tory Brexit, a clear liar of a PM in JC, and a possibly ally in the lib dems who in the short term was another referendum.

Sweet Square

I'm upset that the party I'd have liked very much to win the election, are almost certainly not going to win the election, because they've spent the last 3+ years driving out the moderates and ensuring the party follow a direction that not enough actual voters support for them to win.
Watson was on the right of the Labour party but not only that he should have resigned after this

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...iel-westminster-paedophile-ring-a9022031.html

Who are the moderates that have been driven out ? The MP's who left for Independent Party(leader was a former Tory) and then onto the Lib Dem(Swinson voted with a tory government more times than Michael Gove and has just accepted a new handful of tory MP's )?

To my knowledge people like Ed Miliband, David Lammy, Stella Creasy, Keir Starmer and many more are still in the party. There has been no purge of moderates with far left commies(Sadly)

I wanted them to move left ffs, I was right there with them, and yet now even I don't want to vote for the feckers.
What about Labour platform is too far left (Please jesus give me a answer to this) ?

We are facing mass climate breakdown which will result in millions of deaths and refugees, mass inequality, the rise of far right nationalism, the rise and success of authoritarian capitalism(CCP says hi). And the labour party answers are too far left ?

If this is a yes for you then your just not taking the problems we are facing seriously enough.

Last edited:

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
So far they've had their deputy leader quit, Williamson leaving and Ian Austin telling people to vote Tory. Yes there's a problem.
That was quite something tbf.
Both Ian Austin and John Woodcock urged people to vote for the Tories.

In completely unrelated and coincidental news they were both appointed to represent the Tory government.

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
The criteria for being picked is a roll of the dice by the prime ministers office.

They were chosen as indipendents (Woodcock who won't even be an MP anymore) to support the government.

Both supported May and Boris deals, in fact they were de-facto Tories supporting the government in every vote they took part.

They gave more support to the Tory government than Philip Hammond, Gauke and Grieve to name a few.

Red into that what you will.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
THE TIMES CLAIMS CORBYN VOTED AGAINST FALKLANDS WAR...DESPITE CORBYN NOT BEING AN MP AT THE TIME

“We wrongly stated in early editions (News, Nov 6) that as an MP Jeremy Corbyn voted against military intervention in the Falklands. Mr Corbyn was first elected to parliament the year after the Falklands War.”

Fluctuation0161

No, the centrists have spent 3 years trying to ruin the party chances because they don't like moving left.

Everything from timed resignations, to leaks, to criticising the Labour party leadership just at the times when they were starting to build momentum (excuse the pun), and/or it was an opportune time to move media focus onto the Tories.

Untied

Wow a non Labour MP tells people to not vote Tory. I guess that's a massive news story. Now can we have it be a lead news story every day for the next 5 days for each of the Conservative MPs that is now a Liberal Democrat.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Williamson leaving was a good thing and Austin literally started an anticorbyn campaign group called mainstream a few months ago (they did that negative poll of labour supporters that hit the news in September and also had an anti-corbyn banner outside the Labour party conference) so I don't know why it's suddenly news that he's anti-corbyn.

Honest John

Corbyn not bothered to attend festival of remembrance wasn't the final straw for you(It seemed you were saying that, unless I've misread your post). You've disliked him for a long time, right ?
Dislike him yes. I’ve disliked a lot of politicians. Most leaders of the opposition have gone to these events. But here’s a guy that aspires to be the pm of this country and he cannot even bring himself to respect the people who gave everything so that he could have the freedom to stand up In public and give voice to the views that he holds. He will be at the cenotaph tomorrow and he will have had to been dragged there kicking and screaming.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Dislike him yes. I’ve disliked a lot of politicians. Most leaders of the opposition have gone to these events. But here’s a guy that aspires to be the pm of this country and he cannot even bring himself to respect the people who gave everything so that he could have the freedom to stand up In public and give voice to the views that he holds. He will be at the cenotaph tomorrow and he will have had to been dragged there kicking and screaming.
Kicking and screaming... I doubt it... Probably just told him it's to honour terrorists and we would have been straight on it

Untied

Kicking and screaming... I doubt it... Probably just told him it's to honour terrorists and we would have been straight on it
Posting Daily Mail front pages to own the left.

And British forces have committed far greater atrocities than the one he’s supposed to have honoured here so perhaps attending the Cenotaph is actually worse

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
And British forces have committed far greater atrocities than the one he’s supposed to have honoured here so perhaps attending the Cenotaph is actually worse
Ok you posted that at almost 1am... I'm gonna hope you were drunk and are going to admit it was a stupid thing to say.

Otherwise feel free to defend that opinion and perhaps give us an insight into your echo chamber because I think that's a fairly and I'm gonna be generous in my wording here... So let's say a niche view

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Ok you posted that at almost 1am... I'm gonna hope you were drunk and are going to admit it was a stupid thing to say.

Otherwise feel free to defend that opinion and perhaps give us an insight into your echo chamber because I think that's a fairly and I'm gonna be generous in my wording here... So let's say a niche view
Hold on, maybe he has a point. After all, millions of people gave their lives so that, ultimately, he could post shit like that on an internet forum.

Perhaps we should have let Germany take over Europe instead.