Jim Beglin refers to ‘‘Emptyhad’’ during commentary

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We're not really here. Again.

Loads come in fancy dress again tonight. Plastic seats all the rage.

Mr. Robot

Feck me so many empty seats tonight :lol:

They’re a meme of a football club, they really are.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just turned the game on and the only empty seats I see are in the away end.

Chief123

Absolutely mental scenes outside the ground. Extra police had to be drafted in to control the crowds.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Absolutely mental scenes outside the ground. Extra police had to be drafted in to control the crowds.

This was the crowd? The fecking folk on BBC 5Live were saying that there was a "sea of blue" at the Etihad.

Chief123

This was the crowd? The fecking folk on BBC 5Live were saying that there was a "sea of blue" at the Etihad.
The “blue” was the sky. It was lovely weather.

What’s so cute is how he keeps panning left and right and then left and back to right in the hope that fans appear from somewhere….anywhere, just please look a bit like a crowd.

I’ve seen more crowds at Lidl checkouts.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Jesus wept. How can that be true.

Love this tweet in the comments by the way. The best part is it could possibly be true :lol:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Too bad for City than you can't buy bots in a non-online environment. They could probably pass the trophy around the whole fanbase and have it back within a month.

Chairman Steve

Do Talksport still play City ads for general sale seats for games? I swear they’ve done that on more than one occasion over the years. I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of other club doing that on a nationwide station.

Precaution

Do Talksport still play City ads for general sale seats for games? I swear they’ve done that on more than one occasion over the years. I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of other club doing that on a nationwide station.
Chelsea used to doit a lot, it might have been local to London when I lived there but it was played every advert break