Jim Beglin refers to ‘‘Emptyhad’’ during commentary

Giggsy13

Beglin ex scouser and and ex Leeds scum, he also regularly takes cheap shots at United too.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Bluemoon
Did anyone else catch Jim Beglin refer to the stadium as "Emptyhad" before correcting himself?
Nothing "apparent" about it.
He said it. Realized he said it. And after a pause, corrected it.
74th minute.

He apologized for the mispronounciation that it was purely a "slip of the tongue".
Dont remember him apologising, just that he mis-spoke
He did apologize but he's still a twat if the highest order.
He said it 2nd half, we all said he’s been pulled up. Snide cock all game.
34th minute today. Foden plays a ball through to basically nobody.

Jim Beglin: "You can hear the annoyance around the Emptyhad... Etihad"
Heard the same.
The deep-rooted prejudice against City is long uncalled for.
But we do let people like Tebas call us out all the time and so it shouldn't be a surprise
And few for the road
My daughter has just texted me to say there is a traffic issue coming off M60 at Chadderton heading to the Etihad. Anyone know why?
Dunno. Perhaps drivers are gawping at Fergie taking a dump on the hard shoulder.
It's almost as if BT can't think of anything to say about us.
I have it as - one city pundit - 2 chelsea - 1 utd - 1 Liverpool - 1 independent
MCFC = immovable object is non-submissive to any force of any magnitude, from being palpable to an asteroid attack, that is, it won’t shift from its place at all.

feck you chelsea.
Annnd theee winneeeer is:
City 1
Billion Pound Burnley 0

Happy Days.

T_Model101

Missed it, bit that's absolutely glorious from Beglin
City will undoubtedly be complaining to Sky if they haven't already, just like they did when Keane called Walker an idiot
Extremely small time attitude :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Increase the seats, sell them at £500 a game, get full stadiums (obviously) all season long, hand out free tickets. Well run club mkII

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Either loads of empty seats again, or just fans wearing sky blue which look exactly like empty plastic seats again.

They 100% “buy” a shit load of tickets themselves, and then give as many away as possible as to look less dodgy. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them stick another 10,000 seats in and them also get “sold” for every game.
Another 12,5m a year profit there for ffp.

Chief123

They 100% “buy” a shit load of tickets themselves, and then give as many away as possible as to look less dodgy. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them stick another 10,000 seats in and them also get “sold” for every game.
Ironic you mention that as they have unveiled concept designs to expand the stadium to 60,000. You couldn’t make it up.

What you mentioned is exactly what will happen. It’s a means for them to show inflated revenues while at the same time giving tickets away or even buying them off themselves through their own institutions!

https://www.constructionenquirer.co...off-manchester-etihad-stadium-expansion-plan/

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
They were giving it out for free for champions league matches to Manchester student union a few years back. Truly a desperate small time club that wishes they could be relevant next to Manchester United.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Ironic you mention that as they have unveiled concept designs to expand the stadium to 60,000. You couldn’t make it up.

What you mentioned is exactly what will happen. It’s a means for them to show inflated revenues while at the same time giving tickets away or even buying them off themselves through their own institutions!

https://www.constructionenquirer.co...off-manchester-etihad-stadium-expansion-plan/
Goldbridge saying this is like a virgin buying a king size bed is gold btw.

InfiniteBoredom

I’d be interested to know if there has been any league champion with lower average attendance than them.

Was shocking today, you can see big empty spots in the 1st tier and vast swaths in the 2nd tier. Would be surprised if they even cleared 35k today.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
It should read “Man City submit £300m plan to increase revenues declared on company accounts”.
More like, please don't relegate us, we're investing another £300m in the Manchester economy...

Last edited:

Chief123

That has to be the shittest atmosphere I’ve seen from a title deciding match. So many empty seats still.

Yagami

Good post resistant
That has to be the shittest atmosphere I’ve seen from a title deciding match. So many empty seats still.
On a replay in the first half after an Arsenal player got fouled, you could actually see a girl asleep with her head on the shoulders of the woman next to her.