Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink...

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Good player with an absolute thunderbolt of a shot. He scored one of the best freekicks I've ever seen.

I may be misremembering, but did he have a reputation as a bit of an angry arsehole?
Yeah. Was also a target for an undercover reporter saying something along the lines of he’d take bribes to sign players (as a manager)

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Still had that little bit of magic in his locker towards the end of his career. Remember that fake shot and goal during his stint at Cardiff. Had thighs that rivalled Carlos.

Chief123

Great player but my goodness he is so insufferable as a pundit. Offers absolutely feck all insight. States the obvious in everything and goes with whatever opinion is easiest.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I first remember watching him when he was at leeds, when I was a wee lad. What a player. It was years later I finally realised that he wasn't called Jimmy Van Floyd Hasselbank.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Great player but my goodness he is so insufferable as a pundit. Offers absolutely feck all insight. States the obvious in everything and goes with whatever opinion is easiest.
I honestly think i'd rather watch Sturridge than listen to one more minute of JFH. :houllier:

Chief123

I honestly think i'd rather watch Sturridge than listen to one more minute of JFH. :houllier:
I’ve never once heard him state something where you think “Ah, that’s a good analysis or good point he’s made”. Just the usual cliches and obvious narratives.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Checked his stats the other day as a player. Scored 20 something goals for Atleti and they were relegated :lol:

Plastic Evra

Checked his stats the other day as a player. Scored 20 something goals for Atleti and they were relegated :lol:
They won a title in 95/96 but kept sliding after that despite big signings (that often left a year later like Vieri). JFH was a pretty big deal.

Hoof the ball

I’ve never once heard him state something where you think “Ah, that’s a good analysis or good point he’s made”. Just the usual cliches and obvious narratives.
Yeah, of course. At the end of the day it's a game of two halves. It was fine margins and with a bit of luck could have gone either way.

Loftus Road Lad

Supports
QPR
Can't believe he was ever QPR manager. Listening to him you can see why he was such an awful failure. I'd love to know what the interview process was like

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's been on Sky for years and I can't understand for the life of me why. He has literally nothing interesting to say and has never looked comfortable being a pundit.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He was asked how Luton get back into the game at half time and he goes on to explain that Chelsea need to take more risks :lol: