jingle all the way the missus bought me tickets to see united play away!

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
good day to all on red cafe and i would like to wish all on here a very merry christmas and hope you will all enjoy the day. Not been on for a while,internet probs and have missed the company of the caf.

Also like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year for next week, and share my new years resolution to post more on redcafe than in previous years. (my record of time being a member and number of posts is abysmal though i visit the site every day).

I would also like to thank santa (also known as my beautiful missus amy jones) for being the first girlfriend to buy me tickets for united as an xmas present. I've been to see united in many away grounds up n down the country but never had the opportunity to sit with the away fans. Lookin forward to it more than an OT game in alot of ways cos every away game ive been to, the away support has been unreal. (particularly when i have been to Deby and Southampton).

Anyone going to ST Andrews on the 28th?

Cant wait to finally go to an away game and sit with the most passionate fans in the world!!!!!!

COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!:devil: