Joan Laporta, new president of FC Barcelona

cyberman

Incredible that he is back. He has his faults but he will hopefully return the club back to it's base. Shades of "Operation Blue Elephant".

The Etorno have already started rolling their machine in opposition. The Nunistas have all but destroyed all the embers of Johan Cruijff at the club.
I hope they crumble and burn. Its a club so far up its own ass it needs a period in the wilderness

Cal?

CR7 fan
Xavi is the embodiment of Barcelona's modern positional play, more so than Messi.
Messi is the key reason they're even mentioned at the same level as Real Madrid (in footballing terms), before him, Barca had a solitary CL win alongside the likes of Celtic and Aston Villa.

Irrational.

This is the cnut that stole Ronaldinho from us.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him snatch Sancho/ Haaland from under our noses too.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
first time Messi has ever voted in the elections, he voted for Laporta. That is why, he will stay. Was always likely tbh

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I don't want to see Messi stay at Barcelona. Even though he's past his best, I'd like to see him move on.

Pep's Suit

According to TyC, laporta already made a serious offer to Aguero. Not sure it's a good idea.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
According to TyC, laporta already made a serious offer to Aguero. Not sure it's a good idea.
Pleasing Messi or whats the idea behind it? Would be a typical Barca signing of the last few years, not sure that`s something Barca fans would want.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
This is the cnut that stole Ronaldinho from us.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him snatch Sancho/ Haaland from under our noses too.
Don't worry too much about that. Ain't no money to spend. They can't even pay the current salaries.