Joao Felix / on loan to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

It should be obvious that Felix and Casemiro are a no go. Move on now to realistic targets please. Knowing us, we will spend another week on them, only to realise what we knew from the start.

romufc

Why are we shopping in Harrods when we can't even afford to shop at poundland?

littlepeasoup

Even if we gave them Ronaldo on a free, and covered his wages for two years, it'd still be stupid money to peel him away from Madrid surely? Goes back to that age old question this summer - why would he want to come here anyway?

Pickle85

I reckon it's just Murtough arranging ways to expense visits to places he's never been. Next he'll be out in Antananarivo trying to do a deal for the latest off the renowned Madagascan production line.

romufc

Great way of putting it.

I can almost guarantee Ivan Toney would have serious doubts about signing with us right now.
I would be worried if he wasn't.

Think about this, Rabiot is a player that is not in the Juve matchday squads, a WC year, we cannot get a seemingly easy deal done.

Yes, there are issues with him, his agent and is he actually that good?

Its so weird how we do our business, its like any football fan withouth any connections, any links could have told you Rabiot is hard to deal with, yet our board spend a week.

When buying a house, you know the price, thats the first thing you look at.. say 400k. If you are not willing to pay for it, you are not going to spend time and money getting legals, offers etc.. to convince someone to take 200k.

Nights

2 meetings with one of them at their ground. Make a stupid offer and see how they respond
Make them the Mboopi offer.

Offer him the Sporting Director position. Murtough could give away his own job.

Lynty

Maybe the Glazers have been stashing their dividends for years in a secret war chest and their about to pump it all back into the club to buy Felix, De Jong and Neymar :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got to laugh at us really. My new home shirt arrived yesterday (DHGate) i'm nervous to wear it to play football tonight, not sure if I want to invite the banter.

Theo88

Maybe the Glazers have been stashing their dividends for years in a secret war chest and their about to pump it all back into the club to buy Felix, De Jong and Neymar :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got to laugh at us really. My new home shirt arrived yesterday (DHGate) i'm nervous to wear it to play football tonight, not sure if I want to invite the banter.

If you put it on, at this rate, one of our scouts might see u playing and next thing you know you are shortlisted next to Arnautovic and Vardy.

Lynty

If you put it on, at this rate, one of our scouts might see u playing and next thing you know you are shortlisted next to Arnautovic and Vardy.
100% i'd give you a better performance at RB than Dalot for 30minutes before i'm gassed.

Laurencio

We've been watching Laporta play with levers and figured we might as well pull some fancy levers of our own.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Never seen the hype there was around this lad 2-3 years ago. Not sure he is THAT good of a player to demand three figure transfer fees.

Gupz

Who is next? Neymar? Although that would sound more realistic though given the beef he has with Mbappe

NotQuiteManc

If that is true, United is not skint. I think, more clueless than cashless at this point. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have Felix at United.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Makes me think the Casemiro/Caicedo links are true and we're just spunking money at this point hoping it sticks! (Which if anyone complains about, we were complaining that we weren't doing what Chelsea were doing and showing ambition, and buying players to help the team)

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Have we gone for mbappe yet?. I am sure that Jon murtough's data analysts would be impressed by his statistics.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
If we are offering 130m for him, then we are absolutely clueless. Spend that money on a fecking midfield and a cheap striker , be done with it.

littlepeasoup

Cue brief by the club that the 'money is there, but no one wants to sell' - they literally rehash the same shite every single window. Woodward might be gone but his shadow lives long.

Status
Not open for further replies.