Joao Felix / on loan to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
So @TheReligion, you’ve been clowning Chelsea all summer about our transfer strategy and supposed “scattergun“ approach. What say you about your club? Going after about 15 players so far this week and throwing crazy money around at anyone who will listen.

dinostar77

What a load of BS. A €130mil bid. Bids like that take months of work to plan out. Speaking to sponsors for the player, speaking to your own kit sponsors etc. working out financial payments etc. Nah dont buy it for a second.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
SMS is a box to box, Felix is a false 9. Isn’t Bruno a 10?
SMS thrives in the area behind the main striker, he is mainly interesting because he can score goals and sometimes give the last pass. He isn't good defensively nor is a good possession player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
seems like a sudden bump in investment?

TheReligion

Abusive
So @TheReligion, you’ve been clowning Chelsea all summer about our transfer strategy and supposed “scattergun“ approach. What say you about your club? Going after about 15 players so far this week and throwing crazy money around at anyone who will listen.
Feel free to PM if you want to discuss it.

Best not to derail threads.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's also your club mate.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
United being a badly run club isn't something new while Chelsea is.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What the heck is going on.
We're moving from trying to get Arnie and Vardy to 100m signings?!
No chance

reddevilz007

Suddenly we have some huge funds to put in. Felix’s bid plus Casemiro.

That’s enough to get 4-5 quality players, which is what we desperately need.

Rooney24

If we offered that for him and they had the audacity to turn it down :lol: I'm pretty sure it's fake but if it isn't, both clubs are run by huge idiots...he's worth half that at best..turning 130m down for that kid :lol:
Well they will think he is as they paid EUR 126m for him.

anyway this is all nonsense. I don't think for a second we are even in for him.

largelyworried

What the hell? While the club are pretty much committed to overpaying at this point, this level of bid is madness. Why didn't we stick this much on FDJ and settle the wages thing weeks ago? And on Felix of all people? Very good player but nowhere near worth that much. Atleti paid something like that and in no way did it turn out to be a worthwhile investment so far.

DavelinaJolie

Oh why the hell not? Chuck em a cool 200m. Sure they'll take that. Throw in Ronaldo as a sweetener. May as well since we're in the flamboyant mood.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I think we are. And I think Mendes makes this happen for his golden child.
Exactly. Believe it's Mendes. Ronaldo will join Atletico and we will get one of his clients. Felix or Neves.

redshaw

Seems a strange one. I'm sure Felix requires CL but I can understand he might fancy a different team or the PL.

I guess we've just found Boehly's striker too.

Shark

@NotShark
So we do have money after all. 130 million for a single player. What the feck are we doing all summer then.

Bobski

Bruno + cash, would give Utd the type of elusive creative attacker who can play with back to goal, turn run with the ball, make penetrative runs off the ball, and both score and create.

Status
Not open for further replies.