Joao Gomes

Oranges038

Yes, either one of those would be most welcome. Ait Nouri seems to be able to run all day and can (possibly?) play as both a LB and as a LWB.
I think he's got the quality to be top player, still young, fits the right age profile for a top club to invest. You could get 8-10 years out of him.

I've watched quite a bit of Wolves this season, randomly they've been on a lot and he's always impressed. Lemina is one that's going under the radar there, he's probably one of their more important players, does a lot of the hard running and dirty work.

SoCross

I think he's got the quality to be top player, still young, fits the right age profile for a top club to invest. You could get 8-10 years out of him.

I've watched quite a bit of Wolves this season, randomly they've been on a lot and he's always impressed. Lemina is one that's going under the radar there, he's probably one of their more important players, does a lot of the hard running and dirty work.
Was it Van Gaal who wanted Lemina? Remember links to him back in the day when he was at Soton.

Walters_19_MuFc

Starting for Brazil tonight against England.

I've been really impressed by him for Wolves this season, so it'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

criticalanalysis

Got done by Mainoo and had to foul. Do not want.

Ok but seriously, how did he play?

Ekeke

Not very noticable other than making the 2nd most fouls behind Paqueta. Guimares and Paqueta were a lot better with the ball and Brazil looked a bit clueless defending in midfield when they didnt have the ball. Just foul after foul

Walters_19_MuFc

As I imagined, he played as an 8, with Paqueta and Bruno G making up the rest of the midfield three. He's combative, but not what we need, in my opinion, especially if he's coming in to play as a 6.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Not very noticable other than making the 2nd most fouls behind Paqueta. Guimares and Paqueta were a lot better with the ball and Brazil looked a bit clueless defending in midfield when they didnt have the ball. Just foul after foul
If it wasn't a friendly, Paqueta would have been off. I think all 3 of their midfield are foul merchants though, didn't seem a very balanced midfield at all.

criticalanalysis

As I imagined, he played as an 8, with Paqueta and Bruno G making up the rest of the midfield three. He's combative, but not what we need, in my opinion, especially if he's coming in to play as a 6.
If it wasn't a friendly, Paqueta would have been off. I think all 3 of their midfield are foul merchants though, didn't seem a very balanced midfield at all.
The Caf has spoken!

Cheers.