John O' Shea - an apology

Feed Me

I'm hungry
O'Shea bashers have been looking like wankers for years now, seeing as though he comes in and does a 7/10 job in any position he plays. He's a key squad member. Why anyone would be surprised he put in a performance of such competence against Arsenal is beyond me, seeing as his form over the past couple of months has been pretty much faultless.

yamo123x

i disagree i think he did ok first half but in the 2nd half there were huge holes in our central midfield and arsenal were ploughing straight through us. He did a steady job but he is not the answer in there, nor is gibson.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Am I the only one who is a bit more worried about losing O'Shea to injury even more so than Rafael?

We missed him big time last season when he was out.

beergod

Am I the only one who is a bit more worried about losing O'Shea to injury even more so than Rafael?

no, solid utility players like O'Shea can be worth their weight in gold this time of year.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Was gutted for the squad and our chances of winning trophies this year when he pulled up. JOS is one of my favourite players in the squad. Top professional.

From the looks of it though, it looked like a strained hamstring rather tha pulled, else I doubt he'd be able to have walked off the pitch like he did. Hoping its just a short lay off. We defo need him back asap.