Johnny Evans

bringbackbebe

Still people will come in here saying we should sign him up.
Probably not but he's been in the top 5% of the success stories of people who left United in the last decade. I'd say he's done well for himself in spite of the two relegations.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Probably not but he's been in the top 5% of the success stories of people who left United in the last decade. I'd say he's done well for himself in spite of the two relegations.
He got relegated twice, hardly a top 5% success story.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ferguson waiting in the reception to tell him to feck off while being held back by Phelan for old time sake.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
He got relegated twice, hardly a top 5% success story.
Getting relegated only means he was part of one of the three worst squads in the league at the time. It's hardly a slight on his career achievements. Overall I'd say he's done pretty well for himself.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Getting relegated only means he was part of one of the three worst squads in the league at the time. It's hardly a slight on his career achievements. Overall I'd say he's done pretty well for himself.
And he was injured for a good amount of this season, so only someone with an ignorant agenda would hold Leicester's relegation against him