Jonjoe Kenny...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
What’s the deal with him? He always looked a quality young RB when he was at Everton coming through, I’m sure he was an England U21 player and touted as a future full international.

He went on loan to Schalke last season, with a 20m purchase option in the contract, which of course Schalke didn’t take because they would never spend that on a RB. When I watched him for Schalke - he was very good, remember him scoring a good goal too.

Came back to Everton and hasn’t had a kick, despite them having issues at fullback, and has now gone to Celtic, which I think is disappointing for him personally. It looks to me as if something happened behind the scenes with him at Everton, because he looked the natural successor to Coleman and has no business playing in Scotland IMO.

I appreciate most of you won’t give a shite about Jonjoe Kenny for the record!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think Celtic is a decent club for him.

Classical Mechanic

He’s a decent player, much better than Celtic. He played 31 games for Shalke in the BL so this is a pretty big step down. Good signing for Celtic though.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He must be desperate for gametime, because I can imagine the next 4 months at Celtic will hardly be a nurturing environment, to say the least!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's really not that good. Top level Championship/Bottom half PL player. He isn't good enough for a team that wants to be in a European spot at the end of the season. Coleman isn't good anymore either but that doesn't mean Kenny is worth keeping.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I think Celtic is a decent club for him.
Big club, but one that exists in the Scottish league. Think he could have played PL football at least.

poleglass red

He’s a decent player, much better than Celtic. He played 31 games for Shalke in the BL so this is a pretty big step down. Good signing for Celtic though.
did he play in that Schalke team that broke their record for most league games without a win? think he may have been there, although not 100%.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
did he play in that Schalke team that broke their record for most league games without a win? think he may have been there, although not 100%.
That was this season I’m sure, he was there last season.