Jorginho | Arsenal player

Would've been more worried if he went City for some reason.

If Kante's leaving, it's a downgrade.

Meanwhile on Bluemoon

Jorginho was told to take Chelsea’s offer or sit on the bench for two years and he didn’t speak up about it nor his agent doesn’t have the balls to play for this team
All the flapping of we we need to buy a top class DM as cover. We may already have him at the club in John Stones.
Thinking the same way. Am sure Pep can weave his coaching magic again.

Love seeing City miss out on players, this one is especially satisfying.

Money over Pep. That's it, I'm done with professional football.

Would've been more worried if he went City for some reason.

If Kante's leaving, it's a downgrade.

I very much doubt Kante is going. 3 years left on his contract and in his prime. Chelsea don't sell players in those situations.

Jorginho to play in the same role, Kante in Allan's position, they just need someone in the Hamsik role.

Great signing for them and :lol: at Pep and the band of self-righteous twats who run City's PR department.

4lduBOF.gif

City of all clubs moaning about players choosing money is ironic and satisfying at the same time.

Kante-Jorginho is going to be an interesting partnership, assuming Kante stays. Probably means Loftus-Cheek leaving for good.

Chelsea without champions league football are making better signings than us.. yippee.

This chap will play with Kante, not instead of him.

Bakayoko will be the one to miss out.
If Barca or PSG are serious, and with no CL, I can see him leaving.

This whole “City being outraged at players wanting more money than city are willing to offer” is really annoying.

I mean have they forgotten how they got to where they are? “You should do whatever it takes to play for us because we are city”. You’re not Real Madrid guys, pipe down.

So two players in two consecutive transfer windows tell Pep to feck off. I'm sure Ballbag and the rest of the propaganda team are busy making him out to be a money grabbing merc.

This chap will play with Kante, not instead of him.

Bakayoko will be the one to miss out.
What do you think the long term plan is with Bakayoko at this stage?

Guys, there's no chance Kante is being sold. None. Get it out of your heads. He will continue to be our most important player and should be perfect in a midfield 3 with Joriginho.

There's more chance that Hazard leaves than Kante.