José Mourinho: I am certain I won't finish my career at Manchester United

Kapardin

He's negotiating a new contract with us. Standard arm-twisting talk.

The Neymar purchase has made him appreciate PSG as a club that will give him full financial backing and a free rein.

Also, he's learned that whenever he said "I want to build a dynasty", its' always come back to bite him in the arse.

Pretty much all this.

notcool

Supports
a
He betrayed us. Terminate his contract in the summer and bring in Pochettino. This is kill or be killed, people.

waza7111

He always said he wanted to manage the the Portugal national team but probably not for another 10 years. That will probably be his last job.

luke511

Been calling this ever since he praised the Neymar transfer in the summer.

wolvored

Writings on the wall if he hasnt won the league this seaon or the next he will be off.

notcool

Supports
a
Why would he go to PSG? He mocked Pep for taking the supposed easy option in going to manage Bayern.

James Peril

This is so not worthy of being news. He is 54 yeard old, he has plenty of time left to be here for a long time and then move somewhere else. He is after all Portoguese and Manchester is not exactly the capital of the world. If he gives us 2-3 more seasons, chances are good that he will bring us a domestic title and perhaps a CL trophy.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
He is 54 so probably has 10 odd years of managerial career still remaining. So it is obvious that he won't retire here.

Portugal national team.

I think deep down he knows the PSG job is too easy.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Fair enough, not everyone will end their career with us like Sir Alex, Sir Matt and Moyes (kind of)

Oo0AahCantona

He's savvy enough to know you cant plan out a long term managerial career at a single club, his best scenario is to get united back winning titles, solidify there and leave before any regression starts.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
He’s basically 13 years old in manager years he was obviously never going to stay here until the end.

R'hllor

Wait what happened with "France league is easy, one team league, no challenge bla, bla, bla" ? God knows now is even more then when he said it :lol: