Jose after the Juventus game

Phil

I would lap this shit up if we were regularly good.

He's an Inter hero - they are huge rivals with Juve, wouldn't be surprised if that was a factor in him doing this at the end.

I imagine he was getting a lot of shit from the Juve fans so feck them

This type of shit fuels Mourinho - good to see he has the hunger

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I think the Italian media was really sticking it to him and United after the game. And he got a fair bit of abuse from the crowd (maybe an Inter factor, not sure). Obviously he should be beyond that, but Klopp should be beyond kicking bottles and squaring up to refs, Pep should be above giving tactical talks to opposition players and so on. It's entertaining all the same.
feck all that, crowd were giving him plenty. There is no beyond all that bullshit. feck Juve fans

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Clearly the wrong thing to do. I fecking loved it. This is Mourinho at his best

Nicklas

Why? Were they provocative to Jose ? Juve has always been a nice club with some brilliant fans and we have a good relationship. I have no clue why would he do it.

Did Allegri do the same in the first leg . Come on Jose .
Yeah, during the last game they were taunting him. But he should be used to it by now.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Makes him look like a twat. But he's our twat. Rather him piss the Juve fans than piss us off .

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Some of you are thick twats. He's one of Inter Milan's greatest managers ffs, it's as if you lot haven't watched football at all and only show up to complain during United games.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He's an Inter hero - they are huge rivals with Juve, wouldn't be surprised if that was a factor in him doing this at the end.

I imagine he was getting a lot of shit from the Juve fans so feck them

This type of shit fuels Mourinho - good to see he has the hunger
People outside of Italy don’t appreciate that Inter vs Juventus is the biggest rivalry in Italy. They hate Mourinho and have been giving him shit for 180 minutes.

Suv666

Vintage Jose
Love the passion and the fire. False dawn or a turning point for Utd? Win against City and we'll be flying! They have scored 12 in the last 2 games though :eek:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We've waited for a classic jose away day and that was pretty close.
Just teased us by leaving it late

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Some people don't want him to succeed it seems, bitching about little things.

This is vintage Mourinho, he lives for these kind of matches. He's rarely delivered these type of smash and grab wins in his tenure so far here but that was one of them so enjoy it instead of moaning about it!

PepsiCola

Some of you are thick twats. He's one of Inter Milan's greatest managers ffs, it's as if you lot haven't watched football at all and only show up to complain during United games.
:lol::lol:

We've just won a game, take a break.

Red_Aaron

He's at his best when he's horrible, I feel like he's been far too timid in the past year, with the fa charges in particular hurting him I think. he's been intent on making a point of how well he's behaved on the touchline but now he looks to have thrown that all out and is back to being aggressive again. Hopefully it rubs off on the team because we're better than we've been getting credit for but we've been far too nice and we need to start stamping some authority keep it going boss

SirAF

Ageist
You find that bollox entertaining? Weird.
Comments like this is what is weird. Th Juventus fans abused him at OT and he gabe it back tonight, what’s the bloody problem?

This is one of the things I really LOVE about Mourinho.

Jojo <3 Mou

I really appreciate humility but some people just make you want to rub it in their face.

I hope that this doesn't over shadowed a really good result.