Jose after the Juventus game

Robbie Boy

I love that he did it. I can only imagine the shit juve fans directed at him. Doesn't bother me one bit when he acts like that. Well done Mourinho. A confident Mourinho is good for us.
After seeing some of the abuse maybe it was warranted. I still feel he was making it all about him as-per, and no doubt this pic will fill the back pages tomorrow. He did semi-acknowledge after that he maybe shouldn’t have done it so fair fecks.

Member 90887

He fluked it in Turin and yet he still came with this shite. Jeez. Bonucci should have floored him. Show some respect at a great club, in their home, after they hammered us
Good lord.

I'm sure you're miserable about our win.

rhajdu

While I was watching the match I could hear the Juventus fans cursing Jose. Even the commentator mentioned it. He gets a lot of abuse from everywhere and most of us might not even able to imagine how hard it is to endure. At least I wish that none of us will ever experience it. It's daunting and you can say that he is paid for it, but money is irrelevant in this question.

For me it seems hypocrite to say that he should show some "class" whatever it means. "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Reactions: Niall

JB7

feck them, they’d been abusing him non stop for two full matches. He was a lot more polite than most of us would’ve been.

cyberman

They hit the post twice and they controlled most of the game

I understand that mou and juve has a history. However he is a united manager now. He shouldn't drag us in this filth
Controlled what? All they did was play it wide out to the right to swing it in.
Outside of those 10 minutes DDG had very little to do. Crosses and shots from distance.
If that were us we would be criticising Jose for defensive sub's, not pressing the advantage and sitting deep.
Wait and see how many sides are able to turn the pressure back towards Juve mid game. You won't need to use more than one hand.

IppoKun

Supports
Benfica
Weren't they calling him son of a whore at OT then he had to show 3 fingers mentioning the treble he won with Inter Milan?

They can feck right off, we are the first team to score against Juve in the CL and we also beat them, feck those league/referee buying cnuts, and their disrespectful crowd.
Guys some of you have such a short memory, they were dissing him in the final minutes of the game! He got one on them, super neat.
I was thinking that I was the only one remembering that... it was a clear response to the lack of manners from Juve fans at the first game.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/...e-responds-with-three-finger-gesture-20181023

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Please. A bunch of cheating cnuts. And Juventus fans despise us. Bunch of fecking barcode cnuts in a tinpot league.
A- The least said about calciopoli the better. Lets say those who brought 'evidence' against Juve happens to be very very close to moratti

B- Juve do not hate us. Actually lippi was very close to SAF. They hate mourinho

predator

Youth NITK
Loved it and I'll admit I've been mostly anti mourinho. So nice to see our manager pull off a landmark win and see him passinaley rub it in. Love it.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He fluked it in Turin and yet he still came with this shite. Jeez. Bonucci should have floored him. Show some respect at a great club, in their home, after they hammered us
:lol::lol::lol:

Vadim

Let him enjoy the moment ffs, the guy's had a rough time for quite a while now. That's his way, it's always been.
The Juve fans were singing about his mother for two matches as well. He was entitled to give a gesture back.

CA1

Juventus?

Proven cheating cnuts throughout their entire history.

feck them.

devilish

Nah they went all match fixing rather than FM route. Classy club all the same.
As said in previous posts there is far more that meets the eye on that. The least said the better

RuudTom83

He walked about 10 yards with his finger against his ear with a daft grin on his face...seriously who cares!

Football is bloody ridiculous when everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over something like this. The FA are probably kicking themselves he did it tonight and not at the weekend when they could fine him again.

el3mel

They hit the post twice and they controlled most of the game

I understand that mou and juve has a history. However he is a united manager now. He shouldn't drag us in this filth
Yes he and his family should be insulted for 180 minutes without reaction to make us a "classy" club. If that's "class" I don't want it near the club.

Kostov

Feck them, Jose has every right to respond. Some of you can’t give the man a brake. If someone was giving me stick I would have done the same.

devilish

Controlled what? All they did was play it wide out to the right to swing it in.
Outside of those 10 minutes DDG had very little to do. Crosses and shots from distance.
If that were us we would be criticising Jose for defensive sub's, not pressing the advantage and sitting deep.
Wait and see how many sides are able to turn the pressure back towards Juve mid game. You won't need to use more than one hand.
They hit the bar twice and they controlled most of the game. This game could have easily ended up 3-0

kidbob

As said in previous posts there is far more that meets the eye on that. The least said the better
That's fair enough mate, I'll admit I'm not very well informed on it. However I don't see them problem with him giving their fans a bit of stick for chants sent his way. Could have acted better but that's never been Jose's MO.

cyberman

They hit the bar twice and they controlled most of the game. This game could have easily ended up 3-0
So they missed the target twice? Or is Khdeira expected to finish flowing moves?
If we're going by expected goals then Ronaldos doesn't count due to how Godly it was.
You seem upset that we won.

devilish

Yes he and his family should be insulted for 180 minutes without reaction to make us a "classy" club. If that's "class" I don't want it near the club.
Mou and Juve has a long history. I just think he should be classy enough not to do silly things while representing us. He is with a proper club now

Tingen

José’ comment on the shouts of the Juve fans is pure class:

“Ask the FA they will translate for you”
;-D

James Peril

These were two games of mutual respect. United for Ronaldo, Juve for Pogba.. tough out on the pitch, but lots of pats on the back and thumbs’ up. What Mourinho did was just petty and small time to be honest. Instead of applauding the United-fans for traveling to Italy, he gets told off by Bonucci and Dybala whilst being hauled off the pitch. That’s just embarrassing, it’s not like we won the final - they’ll easily win the group still.

edcunited1878

Haha, he did it a 2nd time after speaking with Bonucci in Italian. fecking hell the balls and ego of this man! Go on Jose, get a result at Emptihad

el3mel

Mou and Juve has a long history. I just think he should be classy enough not to do silly things while representing us. He is with a proper club now
He said he and his family was insulted. I bet you anyone would have done more than what he did if he was getting abuse for 180 minutes.

He was a reaction for what Juve fans did not the action. It's more logical to blame the Juve fans who started it.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Paul Scholes was not a fan. "Sometimes you need to win with some class".
Pretty sure he had a few digs at Van Gaal for not showing enough passion and just sitting with his notepad. I have to admit i'm tired of these guys now. Moaning for the sake of moaning when in a position of influence is terrible and he should reflect on that. He don't have to be a positive puppet but there is a limit and in my view he has fallen in love with criticising the club. It's like he shut his mouth too much throughout his career, and now he projects all of his suppressed frustration onto us fans and whoever is the manager.

Nick7

You'd swear Jose literally pissed on everyone of their fans and their whole team the way some of ye are going on about it.