Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sheffield United :confused:

I mean, they're practically relegated already, there wouldn't be much risk for them.
Being serious for a second, didn't he say a few years back he'd never want to take over a club below top 6 in any major euro league?

Even Spurs was boderline as you could never see him managing an Everton type team but obviously the London pull was there.

He'll go off and manage in China or somewhere like that for a bit if Portugal vacancy dosen't become available after the euros and then he'll do that to end his career as he always said he would. Could actually be a good time to take over them with some of the young talent they've got in the squad now.

Chief123

Well and truly finished. If he wins the League Cup final for Spurs at least he can leave with a shred of dignity. Big if though.
It reminds me of 2017. A season of dull football with an underwhelming success in the europa league.

Djemba-Djemba

Well and truly finished. If he wins the League Cup final for Spurs at least he can leave with a shred of dignity. Big if though.
Last two Spurs managers to win a trophy there are 2 of the least popular ever among Spurs fans I think.

Maybe Jose can make it a hat trick of disliked shite managers to win a trophy there.

I personally think he's got no chance.

AshRK

Has he thrown the players under the bus yet? Only his cult can still defend him and his methods.

Djemba-Djemba

Yeah it's fine. Knock yourself out. My clubs a fecking joke
I think you tried to convince yourself all the Utd fans telling you Mourinho was a has been and a terrible appointment for Spurs were just bitter at him.

And whilst I think a lot of Utd fans are bitter with him, we were also telling you the truth.

He's utterly finished and he has been for years. Going to Spurs was never going to work

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Does he hang on for the slim chance at the League Cup or does he want the sack before getting dicked by Guardiola in the final which will lead to the sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.