Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

It was always coming. Maybe not this early, but the meltdown is starting. He needs a top summer, otherwise he will be done at Christmas next season.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
The real virus. Ruined Pogba, Hazard and Fabregas's reputation and the fans bought despite Pogba repeatedly saving Mourinho's ass in the final weeks. Absolutely shite manager who i can't wait to see the back off from the premier league.
Regarding fabregas. Was fabregas who got the blame for wanting Jose out?

It's weird. There's a pattern in all of his clubs. Always a player or two that gang up on him and out him.

There's a saying. If everywhere you go everyones a twat then it's probably not them who's the twat.

AndyMUFC

His tactics are getting more and more negative all the time. Spurs have made a mistake in appointing him.

Sanchez7

Regarding fabregas. Was fabregas who got the blame for wanting Jose out?

It's weird. There's a pattern in all of his clubs. Always a player or two that gang up on him and out him.

There's a saying. If everywhere you go everyones a twat then it's probably not them who's the twat.
Yes, I don't know the full story but Chelsea fans booed him, Hazard and Costa I believe. Casillas was the stand out at Real but i am sure there were a few more.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Norwich have Cantwell, Krul, Trybull and bring on Tetty, McLean and Idah. Jose's boys have nothing left and are away to Burnley on Saturday.
Look at Norwich, they had Norway’s fifth midfielder on the field, Netherlands second GK in the pens, and Finland’s best striker in the stands.

What does Jose have? Nussink.

This is going too fast ! We need a full season under Mourinho after a botched transfer window and no European football :drool:
:lol: I agree. The cycle needs to slow down. We need the slow demise and him playing Winks Sanchez and Gedson in a back three.

Ludens the Red

The real virus. Ruined Pogba, Hazard and Fabregas's reputation and the fans bought despite Pogba repeatedly saving Mourinho's ass in the final weeks. Absolutely shite manager who i can't wait to see the back off from the premier league.
Hmmm, Mourinho has been gone over a year and Paul Pogba is still a massive bell end. Just saying like.

Djemba-Djemba

Yeah I don't see why not. He needs the chance to make this his team. So far his plans have been ruined by injuries and shite players.
He's completely lost his touch in the transfer market though.

He'll bring in more overpriced shite that you'll struggle to get rid of.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I don’t know what Spurs fans are complaining about.This is Spurs true level.

Pochettino took them to places they can only dream about. They are just getting back to reality. Things will get worse as Kane and few of your top players will want to leave.

At least this now mean less competition for United.

Oh my.

Djemba-Djemba

I thought at the time it was a completely mental decision from Levy to go with Mourinho and an odd decision for Mourinho to go to Spurs.

They just seem a completely wrong fit.

Skills

Snitch
Tbf only our fanbase was stupid enough to fall for it. I don't think Chelsea fans ever turned on their players.

Castia

:lol:

Imagine Levy’s face right now after firing Poch and hiring a past it Jose. The realisation is setting in.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why is he constantly whining about his injury situation and what's up with the youth?? United have had a far worse injury situation and binned a fair chunk of the squad yet we still just get on with it.

You can tell he's just putting his excuses in for when he gets knocked out of the Champions League. It won't be because he failed. It will be because he didn't get the players he wanted and the squad was thin etc., etc.

Pathetic!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Why is he constantly whining about his injury situation and what's up with the youth?? United have had a far worse injury situation and binned a fair chunk of the squad yet we still just get on with it.

You can tell he's just putting his excuses in for when he gets knocked out of the Champions League. It won't be because he failed. It will be because he didn't get the players he wanted and the squad was thin etc., etc.

Pathetic!
United have a deeper squad than Spurs.Mourinho needs to realize that he is no longer at a top team.

Skills

Snitch
:lol:

Imagine Levy’s face right now after firing Poch and hiring a past it Jose. The realisation is setting in.
It was an awful match right from the start. Mourinho's success has historically been dependent on being able to massively outspend his rivals, and Spurs are shy about spending money.

Imagine him convincing people he wasn't backed at United, then taking the Spurs job.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don’t know what Spurs fans are complaining about.This is Spurs true level.

Pochettino took them to places they can only dream about. They are just getting back to reality. Things will get worse as Kane and few of your top players will want to leave.

At least this now mean less competition for United.

Oh my.
Preach, brother.

People underestimate how good of a job Pochettino did. Including Spurs fans themselves.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
United have a deeper squad than Spurs.Mourinho needs to realize that he is no longer at a top team.
We use the younger players more yes, but our squad ain't any deeper than Spurs'. We're just getting players back and Son was only recently sidelined. They're just not used very well. But Mourinho will paint a grim picture of the situation instead of just getting on with it.

Aretak

I thought it'd be longer than this before the meltdown started, but this Tottenham squad looks completely shot. At least it should be entertaining to watch the fireworks from a distance.

izec

Why on earth is he telling the media that Spurs need to throw one of the next two games?

What is he thinking?
His fans would say mind games....or something

remember when he talked shit about our club after the Sevilla debacle or after his other meltdowns and throwing players under the bus. His fans had excuses lined up for him. The reality is, Jose has lost it and his media handling is diabolical most of the time these days. He doesn't give a feck, just speaks his mind and is looking to save his reputation

Djemba-Djemba

His fans would say mind games....or something

remember when he talked shit about our club after the Sevilla debacle or after his other meltdowns and throwing players under the bus. His fans had excuses lined up for him. The reality is, Jose has lost it and his media handling is diabolical most of the time these days. He doesn't give a feck, just speaks his mind and is looking to save his reputation
He seems an absolutely prime example of someone that has just lost it.

Whatever it was that made him genuinely special as a manager, he doesn't have it anymore, it's so obvious.

It's really funny seeing Spurs fans on here deluding themselves with excuses the same way so many Utd fans, including myself, were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.