Jose Mourinho | Sacked by Roma

G-manc

Roma are my Italian team too. I lived on the outskirts of Rome for a couple of years and used to go to home games. I thought i'd seen the last of Jose, now i'm resigned to him turning Roma's style tumescent.

For all their general lack of success, they have always played fairly open attacking football with lots of goals when i've watched them. I can't see that being the case with Jose.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I'm confident he wont last long there. And that's not bitterness, that's just how its been for Jose.

Dan-Utd

Wow! how bothered do the Roma players and staff look about a friendly match in that video :) you'd think it was Roma V Lazio!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Didn't get Xahka, sent off in a friendly, about to lose Dzeko, meltdown coming even earlier this time around? :lol:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Wont last long. Roma fans enjoy entretaining matches, and will start booing in a couple of months.

Pintu

Didn't get Xahka, sent off in a friendly, about to lose Dzeko, meltdown coming even earlier this time around? :lol:
Dzeko is going into his last season with his big "Manchester City- wage" was always likely to be sold if an offer came. Not sure Mourinho is bothered by that.

They just bought Matias Vena to compensate for Spina's injury. It is much more vital to them than "overpaying" for Xhaka. The rest of the budget will go to buying a striker when Dzeko leaves. Vlahovic is the dream and they will try but I wouldn't expect him to want Roma given he can pick a Champions League club. But if they end up without Tammy Abraham or Belotti it might upset everyone, not just Mourinho.

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If Spurs played their B team v Arnhem, what the hell did Roma pick....their M team?! :lol:

No idea where Bodo even come from, thought they were Bulgarian or something before I saw the spelling above (guessing Norwegian)

Jose making the play for Newcastle job in some style if he's told players to down tools already!