Jose Mourinho sacked

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Seems crazy to have a manager with a potentially serious brain injury that might result in erratic and selfish behaviour that negatively impacts on the club.

But at least he’s been sacked now, hopefully Ryan Mason can steady the ship.
What the hell is this?

Delano

Honestly, I really think Levy taking away his opportunity to win the Carabao will do a number on him.

Can see Jose coming back like the Emperor in Star Wars.

dinostar77

Wow mourinho sacked for refusing to go along with ESL idea.

Infra-red

They probably think that they can attract someone better now that they are supposedly part of the elite "can never be relegated" super league founding clubs.

Someone like Nagelsmann might actually be gettable.

Bertie Wooster

Unfair to do it just before the Cup Final.

Unless they think the players weren't playing for him, and they've got a better chance of winning without him. But I suspect its more that they wanted to replace him for next season, but felt it would be harder to justify if he won them the League Cup so sacked him before it.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Another disaster class from Levy, why OH EFFING why do people think he runs the club well? Because he charges teams money for his players? He is a moron.

tomaldinho1

Hearing he actually walked now from multiple sources - would gain so much respect for him if true

Loon

:lol:
I would have a bit of respect for him had it been over this Super League bullshit.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Wow mourinho sacked for refusing to go along with ESL idea.

I’d love this to be true. Mourinho loves to pull the ceiling in when it has all gone tits up and this time he is trying to put himself on the right side of history.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I can't believe I'm saying this: Respect Jose, you did the right thing.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Deserved.

I defended him till the end here but I since realised I was just wrong and he was another shit appointment by Woodward.

A slight defence of him though, is that I do think that Spurs team is a streaming pile of shit. Bar Son and Kane. The rest aren't for enough to be competing for anything and aren't top 4 standard.

UpWithRivers

Toxic manager but Im not sure what Tottenham expected when they signed him. Somehow everyone thought they would win the league at the start of the season!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Hearing he actually walked now from multiple sources - would gain so much respect for him if true
don't be fooled, he knew the writing was on the wall for him he's just been smart to use the ESL to save face

Rustyspider13

Wow. Just wow. Just before the final. What was the point of keeping him for months of under-performance? Unless it really is about his reaction to the super league in which case fair play to Jose.