Jose Mourinho's press conference - West Ham (A) : 14:00 BST

daveoliver91

Have a feeling he won't reply any of Pogba's questions.
He'll say that the most important thing is 2morrows game and he wants to get questions from West Ham or about the game for tomorrow. Pretty sure it will be a really fast press conf.

We'll see :)

Mick321

Hopefully he can go one PC without making a fool of himself and creating yet more headlines. Would be nice.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
The confidence of mostly "not good enough-2nd spot at best" players has been shaken and broken. And it's Mou's fault.

The toxicity atm is unbearable, 7th position at best.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
“I won with Balotelli, Materazzi, Cristiano. Big personalities. Don’t disrespect my man management”

Probably will say something like that

piratefox

Instead of asking why his team was outplayed by a promoted club and a current Championship club, it'll all be about Pogba and him.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
“I won with Balotelli, Materazzi, Cristiano. Big personalities. Don’t disrespect my man management”

Probably will say something like that
:lol:

Andersons Dietician

“nothing is wrong between Pogba and I, Just yesterday he come round to my hotel room and we play a game of chess, you know what this is? I play chess all the time, you know why, because 3 times I win, not 1, not 2, but 3 times, everyone else is playing snakes and ladders.”

Something along those lines or a parady of the Denzel speech from Training Day about how they’d be playing basket ball in pelican bay if it wasn’t for him. He runs (expletive) here.

Normally don’t watch his press conferences but I think this one could be epic.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I can't wait for him to be asked a direct question, for him to answer it, and then for the same old posters to berate him for bringing it up in a press conference, entirely ignoring he was asked it in the first place.

Thems my favs.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Think you will be disappointed. Most boring presser ever coming up.

Aloysius's Back 3

I can't wait him to act like a complete **** even though he has the capability not to - only to be told by his dearest fans who have the overflowing ego of Ibrahimlvic that he was just saying things when he had no other option. What's with the ego's of Jose, his type of preferred players & his type of fans anyway?

Ban

I can't wait him to act like a complete **** even though he has the capability not to - only to be told by his dearest fans who have the overflowing ego of Ibrahimlvic that he was just saying things when he had no other option. What's with the ego's of Jose, his type of preferred players & his type of fans anyway?
Can't wait till you write a post which isn't a total car crash of a post. Cheers.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think you will be disappointed. Most boring presser ever coming up.
I would be surprised if that was the case. He's under pressure and his ego is hurt. I can see him coming out firing and remind people of his record.

Nr.7

Jose: “Pogba? No problem in relation to the heritage of big player in big moments.”

Jose: “Pogba? Shiiit cuz, you know aint no beef up in this carington. Pogbz my man, we be chillin, doing hair styles and shiiit! Ya reportes be trippin”

It’ll be one of those two. ‍♂

b20times

He should just come in and give the press nowt. Jose hates pressers as do the other managers but he should just give the media enough rope to hang themselves with.
He's there to talk about football not about players feelings.

Aloysius's Back 3

So another car crash of a post. Keep em coming.
Here's another one for you :lol: Yes your ones are A* my friend :smirk:- talking about Pogba's disciples and Martial FC for anyone that doesnt ride with Jose & Lukaku :lol:

Enjoy my posts hun I do it for you x

bludsucker

Mourinho is a disgrace to this club. Its a disgrace that he hasn’t started the press conference till now. Its a disgrace i tell you. His ego is too big for this club. Anything short of an apology on his knees to everyone in the world will be a disgrace!!!!

Mcking

"I won three trophies with Blind, with Darmian, with Mkhitaryan. We have Fellaini, we have Matic, we have Mctominay. All very good players."