Jose Mourinho's press conference - West Ham (A) : 14:00 BST

SER19

Maybe I didn't explained better in the first post but I think both posts are equal in terms of quality. You see Mou like most bad losers has the tendency to nitpick and shift the blame on others. I was wondering if Pogba is just the latest name of an endless list of people who ended up under his target.
I disagree entirely I think your first post was awful. Like many on the forum these days. Regarding the second point, Pogba is a big boy and is responsible for his own actions. Any other argument is as childish as ‘but Jose said mean things first’ (which he didn’t)

Ibrahimorich

Because Pogba/Mourinho issues started due to criticism in public ? Mourinho has been very defensive for him in the pressers ever since the first season.

The issues started when Mourinho told Pogba to do certain role in Spurs game at Wembley, Pogba neglected it and was subbed few minutes later, then started to get dropped from selection later on.

So yeah the statement is right, if another player did the same with Fergie, he would have been chopped off in summer immediately. Mourinho has been in fact too patient with Pogba if anything else. The one who was bitching in the media this far is actually Pogba not his manager.

Criticism in public can be applied on Martial or Shaw but definitely not Pogba.
Yes they did. He started the season with veiled criticism of Pogba and it's escalated since then. It's not like Mourinho is being genuine when he says there's "no problem" or defends Pogba. Everything Mourinho does and says is calculated.

And for the record I don't agree with his criticisms of Martial or Shaw either.

Yes, if it happened under Fergie, he'd be shown the door immediately and rightly so but Fergie earnt that right. Petty shit like this situation would've been handled in house and never have escalated this much. Look at the Rooney saga. 1 official press conference, then new contract.

Decomposing In Paris

If he replaces Rakitic he won’t be playing how he does for France would he? Maybe he would replace Iniesta?! If you watched Barcelona I don’t think you would have been so comfortable to name Dembele like he holds clout to where Pogba would play.

For France he played a more restricted role than he normally plays for them which worked for that tournament asking him to play that week in week out is abit much. As Mourinho did point out which I agree he doesn’t have the concentration levels for it. So yes he would have to adjust but I’m sure it would be a lot more easier than trying to be the new Chelsea Michael Ballack.
So you're standing by your comparison then. Sergio is Barca's Pogba. Cool. I disagree.

Mainoldo

Fiorentina
Roma
Liverpool (when he actually became a rod to beat Jose with)

Mistaken I meant as In before Liverpool. So yeah 3 clubs but 2 before Liverpool and did well every time. His only bad spell was at Chelsea, he was on fire before Chelsea too

pacifictheme

Mistaken I meant as In before Liverpool. So yeah 3 clubs but 2 before Liverpool and did well every time. His only bad spell was at Chelsea, he was on fire before Chelsea too
He was ok but no one ws saying what a massive mostake it was. It was his third club when he actually looked like a world beater.

Mainoldo

He was ok but no one ws saying what a massive mostake it was. It was his third club when he actually looked like a world beater.
Check his stats at Roma. He was flying. There a reason why Liverpool went for him again.

CA1

Does anybody actually care?

It'd actually be funny if Arnautovic strung Lindelof up which is a very distinct possibility. It would double highlight Woodward's incompetence.

I hope he gives the useless Swede a meatephorical rodgering. Arnautovic not Woodward.
:lol:

I love this gaaaame.