Jose the goalkeeper | with penalty shootout

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Tuned in to watch about two minutes of the Grenfell game. Recognised Shay Given in goal at one end but it took me three looks to realise who was keeping goal for the other lot... yep The Boss!

He went balistic when a goal went past him and blamed all his defenders: definitely a keeper. And he actually looks pretty fit.

SirAF

Ageist
Tuned in to watch about two minutes of the Grenfell game. Recognised Shay Given in goal at one end but it took me three looks to realise who was keeping goal for the other lot... yep The Boss!

He went balistic when a goal went past him and blamed all his defenders: definitely a keeper. And he actually looks pretty fit.
:drool: @Red Katie

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He's growing on me and definitely getting hotter with age. Jose is our George Clooney.

If he wasn't like 60 years old I'd be totally on his heels.

freeurmind

weak willed
Have to admit I wasn't keen on Jose when he came to the club but he's amazing.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Good for him. Good entertainment and towards a great cause.

Glad he seems a little happier in recent times, playing the pantomime villain!

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I love that you lot love Jose. I knew this would happen.

MarkC

Class act Jose. Proud to have him as manager seeing the way he represented himself and us today.

According to the commentators he was given the option to only drop in for a quick appearance but wanted to turn up at same time as everyone and stay for the full occasion.

lewwoo

I always liked him even when he was chelsea manager and never understood the hostility from some towards him. He was always respectful of us and more importantly loved trolling the scousers. Now he's our manager I love him even more especially after the pain of the moyes and van gaal years.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I love that you lot love Jose. I knew this would happen.
Some on this forum despise him and would criticize him even if he won the treble. Most of these people are football purists that fawn over far worse managers because they play 'beautiful' football.

haram

You just know he's gonna give Lukaku stick when he gets back :lol:

IRELANDUNITED

I know its easy to say now because he is our manager but I've genuinely always loved the man.

The whole seriousness today and shouting at defenders was an act, wasn't it?