Jose's signings and those possibly leaving this summer?

ShakeUnBake

So, Aguero eh? Great Arsenal player
Supports
Ajax
We need a right winger, a goalscorer and a strong (experienced) centre-back, we heard all through the season. While Bailly is not the finished article, the selection does seem to pack a lot more punch offensively with Micky and Zlatan up front. We did good business early, and we didn't overpay as much as some other teams are doing at the moment. We could do with another right-back if Darmian goes, but could be that Mourinho rates Phil Jones for that spot.

I've disliked Mourinho for his negative tactics all my life, but since he's now ours, I'm starting to grow fond of him. He's going to fight with us, hard to stay mad at that point.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I want to see these leave:

Young (not United quality, rather we gave a youngster his minutes)
Rojo (no point in wasting minutes on him when we have youngsters who are waiting, will never amount to much)
Fellaini (no introduction of justification necessary)
Jones (enough is enough, if you can't stay fit for 15 minutes then it is time to go)
Mata (don't see where he fits in, can probably recoup a fair sum as well)

What we need imo is another pure RW, an experienced CB and a creative\passing CM.

Blood Red Joe

Anyone really believe the media reports today that we are prepared to offer 100m for Pogba!

Reddevildans

We have added about 20 more goals in signing Miki and Ibra. We have also improved our creativity which will help greatly. Im not in favour of selling many players or selling ANY defenders at all as we seem to go through an injury crisis for several months a season. I will pull my hair out if we see Carrick or Young playing at the back next season. This has been going on for 4-5 seasons now. We need to swell the squad from last season and have options on the bench as I felt LVG trimmed the squad far too much without replacements, especially offensively. However, I wouldnt be too dissappointed if we sold Fellaini, Januzaj, Jones, Rojo and Young as they're simply not good enough. The likes of Depay and Herrera deserve another chance under a new manager.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
We have added about 20 more goals in signing Miki and Ibra. We have also improved our creativity which will help greatly. Im not in favour of selling many players or selling ANY defenders at all as we seem to go through an injury crisis for several months a season. I will pull my hair out if we see Carrick or Young playing at the back next season. This has been going on for 4-5 seasons now. We need to swell the squad from last season and have options on the bench as I felt LVG trimmed the squad far too much without replacements, especially offensively. However, I wouldnt be too dissappointed if we sold Fellaini, Januzaj, Jones, Rojo and Young as they're simply not good enough. The likes of Depay and Herrera deserve another chance under a new manager.
That's all too well, but Mourinho usually works with 2 players only per position (with the exception of goalkeeper and striker, of course). Perhaps Manchester United's stated youth policy will force him to extend that number a bit, but I really doubt it…

Enigma_87

You know who
Mata should be on the way out then. Hoped he'd still hang around for a season or two and Mourinho to play him in #10 position.

Apart from him who I'd like to see leave:

1. Fellaini - hopefully the end of him.
2. Rooney - although I doubt it as no one wold pay his wages and he won't move to China.
3. Schneiderlin - he's average at best.
4. Rojo - see Schneiderlin.
5. Young - I think he's past it.

All in all 6 first team players to come in, 6 to leave.