Jude Bellingham | Signed for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric_the_Red99

They’re probably expecting him to be among the all time greats, up there with pele, maradona, messi, Ronaldo etc. Suppose time will tell …
To be fair, by the time HS2 is actually built, Bellingham will probably be long since retired, so it makes sense from that perspective…

Mainoldo

Naming a bridge after him? Already? Seriously? What on earth has he done to justify this?
Considering Aston Villa are the biggest club in the city. I highly doubt this was a council idea and just a bs story to generate clicks. What they do with their little club like retiring jerseys is one thing. But to put that on a City that they don’t run. Highly doubt it :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Seems certain liverpool will finish in the top 4 now. Jude to Liverpool is just going to happen.
Plus he liked Trent’s post about beating us 7-0. Think it’s a no go for us. If scousers don’t make top 4 then it’s probably Madrid. But if they do then he’ll join these for sure.

Redo91

Even if they make top 4 I don’t think Liverpool are nailed on. He can want to go there all he wants but not sure how they can afford him.

redNATION

They can pay 100m for him if they want, these big money signings rarely work out, and there’s plenty of midfielders out there that won’t attract the English tax who are just as good if not better.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
They can pay 100m for him if they want, these big money signings rarely work out, and there’s plenty of midfielders out there that won’t attract the English tax who are just as good if not better.
You’ve not seen him play have you? He’s the real deal. Why do salty fans deny it? He’s over 150 career games by 19. 10+ internationals. Captains a champions league club.

What more can he do at this stage?

Remember the geese

You’ve not seen him play have you? He’s the real deal. Why do salty fans deny it? He’s over 150 career games by 19. 10+ internationals. Captains a champions league club.

What is it with you lot at Birmingham City? Give it a rest with this guy. He sacked you off as soon as he got the chance. I hope you spend the same energy supporting the players who actually wear your shirt and actually give a crap about your team.

MegadrivePerson

Even if they make top 4 I don’t think Liverpool are nailed on. He can want to go there all he wants but not sure how they can afford him.
They are closing in on a big investment from some Media company apparently.

Based on Sundays game I don't think he is what they actually need. They certainly don't need to spend £100 million plus on him either.

Mainoldo

They are closing in on a big investment from some Media company apparently.

Based on Sundays game I don't think he is what they actually need. They certainly don't need to spend £100 million plus on him either.
That’s why we all hope they get him. Really doesn’t fix their issues.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Meeting in progress between the players father and Real Madrid's transfer director, Juni Calafat in London.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
What is it with you lot at Birmingham City? Give it a rest with this guy. He sacked you off as soon as he got the chance. I hope you spend the same energy supporting the players who actually wear your shirt and actually give a crap about your team.
He has a point though. I'm pretty sure almost every single club wants him at an affordable price

Nero

Santi Aouna is one of the biggest jokes on twitter. Always wrong.

Remember the geese

He has a point though. I'm pretty sure almost every single club wants him at an affordable price
It's just all this pining after him and fawning over him that rubs me up the wrong way. Small club mentality from the Birmingham City brigade and our own fans need to move on.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's posted a picture on his socials today of him and his dad it looks like when Jude was a young kid. He's wearing a shirt with number 7 on it.

He's definitely not joining us is he? He's one of them.

Loon

:lol:
He's posted a picture on his socials today of him and his dad it looks like when Jude was a young kid. He's wearing a shirt with number 7 on it.

He's definitely not joining us is he? He's one of them.
Unless he joins Madrid. Then he's not quite as strongly one of them as he would lead people to believe...

Nero

Every time I've glanced at the screen he's been giving it away.

Chief123

Marcus Reus must be a referee.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
Your knowledge of general football is minimal if you don’t know the story behind his move. And I did spend a considerable amount of time chatting to our club captain recently.

GlasgowCeltic

making him third choice captain was really a phenomenal bit of PR, everyone in England seems to think he’s the captain, he’s literally playing alongside the actual captain right now and still it doesn’t matter. easy 40m added to his price

Status
Not open for further replies.