June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Wales have to avoid being sentimental in their prep going forward. Ramsey and James aren’t good enough.

They can’t fall into the trap of picking players based on their reputation if they go to a World Cup. They will be delighted, but they have been bossed today, and that’s partly because they are playing players with names that are not contributing.

TheReligion

Abusive
What a shame the best team lost. Also the penalty decision was absolutely criminal. Feel very sorry for Ukraine.

Wales will be quite hated in the WC now. Everyone will be behind England to give them a tonking.

LDUred

That's it, folks. Daniel James will be gracing Qatar with his presence.

Meanwhile, there should be an inquest into how the penalty was not given following a VAR check. How on earth was that not a pen.

Well done to Wales. They were second best on the pitch but they fought hard and left nothing out there.

Bosws87

Embarrassing in this day and age games are still decided on terrible basic decisions.

PoTMS

Happy for Wales. I'm sure they'll make me regret saying that in November.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Boooooooo

Boooooo Uefa

Booooooooooooooo

JustAGuest

UEFA need to rethink this whole qualifying process

How is it fair that a heavyweight like North Macedonia has to go through plucky good Italy and Portugal while one of these cloggers will make the world cup. It makes no sense :houllier:
One team getting the home advantage is unfair as well. In the end all 3 teams that got the playoff final at home qualified.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why have these games been played at Hampden and Cardiff? Seems unfair to Ukraine
Nothing unfair about the semi final draw. Seeded play at home, unseeded away.

The final is random (basically the SF drawn first get the home final) but I don't think they have a viable alternative with the current format. Problem with the final is that it's played 3 days after the SF. For logistical reasons they have to plan it months in advance. Neutral venue for the final won't work if traveling fans from both teams only have 2 days to prepare.

TheReligion

Abusive
Nothing unfair about the semi final draw. Seeded play at home, unseeded away.

The final is random (basically the SF drawn first get the home final) but I don't think they have a viable alternative with the current format. Problem with the final is that it's played 3 days after the SF. For logistical reasons they have to plan it months in advance. Neutral venue for the final won't work if traveling fans from both teams only have 2 days to prepare.

I think it’s been heavily weighted against the Ukraine when you look at the venues and lack of rest they’ve had.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Really looking forward to the tumescent game against Sir Gareth Waistcoat's 7-at-the-back in 40 degree heat at Christmas in the slave labour built stadium of the oil state that bought the tournament.

The magic of the World Cup. :drool:

LDUred

That VAR call is up there with the F1 Horner/Masi fiasco.

Utterly bizarre.