June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Hoof the ball

Kane looks knackered, if only there was a striker who had recently set the record for goals by an English player in Serie A and finished his season with a European trophy available to Gareth.
Southgate does not give a crap unless they're playing in the PL. He only relented to pick Tomori because Milan won the league and it's impossible to ignore him now. Imagine a top English CB having to win the league to be seen on the same level as the likes of Coady and Mings. Sancho got a few more games when he joined United, because, of course! And like you said with Tammy. I guarandamntee you that if Tammy scored 10 fewer goals in the PL he'd already be on the field.

I don't know what it is about Southgate and his myopic obsession with showing blatant predjudice towards PL based Englishman and/or out of form players he picks based on reputation.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
What a ball by grealish. I know he had an average season, but he's such a great talent. Would start every game, for me.

Deery

Dreary
Gundogan is such a good player you know, wonder if he’d come on a free or the fans would want him?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wait, just realised Tomori isn't even on the bench, and wasn't on the bench in the previous game either. Southgate will never let go of his favourites, will he?

PoTMS

Gundogan is such a good player you know, wonder if he’d come on a free or the fans would want him?
As far as I'm concerned, he's United through and through after his last day heroics.

redshaw

England have meandered for a long while now. I don't think Southgate can figure this one out and he probably benefitted from a set of regular players at their peak.

RopersReturn

Stirling’s been a disappointment too. Obviously Southgate’s watching a different match to everyone else though.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Wait, just realised Tomori isn't even on the bench, and wasn't on the bench in the previous game either. Southgate will never let go of his favourites, will he?
Pick two of Tomori/Guehi/White and you have a better pairing than Maguire and Stones. Maybe Dunk too.

PoTMS

Southgate's insistence on playing Mount, Sterling, Maguire and Trippier no matter what will cost him.

PoTMS

Bowen and Grealish have done more in 5 minutes than Saka and Mount all evening.