June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Pocho

PSG must be wondering why they didn't get a remotely motivated Messi. He's been brilliant today, dribbling, shooting, tackling, pressing and intercepting. Argentina look like a really good unit and if they can keep Romero fit for the WC, they have a real chance.
Messi 10/10 today

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Who do you lot consider to be your best footballing prospect?
Personally I think Patterson( bit biased) but he isnt playing and cant even get a game for Everton for some unknown reason.
I really think he has all the tools to be a top class attacking full back

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Personally I think Patterson( bit biased) but he isnt playing and cant even get a game for Everton for some unknown reason.
I really think he has all the tools to be a top class attacking full back
Thanks , would make sure to keep an eye on him.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Hickey is dreadful. Havent seen him play since he left hearts but he has had an absolute shocker

Classical Mechanic

I didn’t realise. But they didn’t qualify for the World Cup (2018 or 2022), which suggests the Euros was a giant fluke.
Its hard to call it a fluke. Their Euros win was part of a world record unbeaten run for an international football team. They won all their group games without conceding a goal. They beat Austria and FIFA ranked 1st team Belgium. They beat Spain and England on pens to win it. I think they won the xG in every game too.

It’s certainly strange how they packed all that in between two World Cup qualifying campaign failures though.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Don't have Premier Sports, but Wales v. Netherlands next Wednesday is also on C4Wales. Won't have a clue what they are saying, but at least I can watch it.

MoskvaRed

Its hard to call it a fluke. Their Euros win was part of a world record unbeaten run for an international football team. They won all their group games without conceding a goal. They beat Austria and FIFA ranked 1st team Belgium. They beat Spain and England on pens to win it. I think they won the xG in every game too.

It’s certainly strange how they packed all that in between two World Cup qualifying campaign failures though.
i suspect Klopp-style inhalers but we’ll never know.

Djemba-Djemba

Zinchenko has been brilliant.

Never been that impressed with him for city but he looks the best player on the pitch here.

PoTMS

Zinchenko looks like de Bruyne against these lot.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That's it, chuffed for Ukraine.