June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Jesus God the final pass is so bad it's like watching United.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
He's so young so not a big deal, but I've yet to see Bellingham play well for England.
No one plays well for Southgate's England. He has a special talent for making the team play worse than the sum of its parts.

saivet

He's so young so not a big deal, but I've yet to see Bellingham play well for England.
Agreed though he's never really had much of a run in the side. A couple of good games of dross aside he's underwhelmed. Early in the game but Gallagher has looked more bright than him.

Ole'sgunnarwin

People judging France and England on these performances. These are practically friendlies. They're both still the most likely from teams in Europe.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That has got to be a red card in the NZ-CR game

edit. VAR used correctly and it is.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I can't remember when I last saw an Italian team so wide open at the back and that's with Werner trying to help them out.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
People judging France and England on these performances. These are practically friendlies. They're both still the most likely from teams in Europe.
Are you not meant to score goals in friendlies? 1 goal in 3 and a half games of football is shocking, friendly or not.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bowen and Gallagher have looked so out of their depth at international level thus far.

Abraxas

I'd back Spain over England. A few other 50/50 matchups for England too. Portugal, Germany, Italy - I don't think we're major favourites if we meet them.

CraftySoAndSo

Rangnick thread not getting bumped today? :wenger:
Jesus i'm really getting tired of comments like these that happen with every manager bar Moyes we've had since Fergie. It's the same with Van Gaal, Jose and Ole as well, one win and the "acolytes" come out with a lot of revisionism and one loss and all the "haters" come out as well. These people aren't at the club anymore i don't see the point in reveling in anything bad that happens to them after they've gone. I'm not even aiming this at you specifically as there's multiple comments like this in every single one of our previous managers threads. It really makes being on this site a very unpleasant experience sometimes.

True Rangnick was crap here but i'm not going to waste time being gleeful anytime he loses, it's not worth it. He has started well as Austria manager and they seem to be pressing well, and from what i've read from Austrians they are very happy with him so far despite the fact they were very poor last night and rightfully lost.

redshaw

England's probably two threatening moments were setup by Hungary players.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Until the commentator reminded me I had totally forgotten that Italy already missed the 2018 WC, how is that even possible?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Just switched on. James on the left? Huh?
He's done pretty well, created our 2 best chances there. Looks like he's probably the best LB we currently have at Chelsea too (excluding Chilly).

Abraxas

England are favorites over them all. Just Brazil who are favorites against England.
Maybe on paper and at the bookies. I have a feeling when these things manifest themselves on the pitch we're going to hit a brick wall in this tournament.

Paul_Scholes18

Maybe on paper and at the bookies. I have a feeling when these things manifest themselves on the pitch we're going to hit a brick wall in this tournament.
Yeah the way Southgate have them playing right now it could go real bad. Just in past tournaments England have played well.

I think the bookies will adjust the odds. Strange England still so big favorites given how poor they play in nations league. Well to be fair it is like 10 sides with good chances to win the world cup.
I predict many games going to pens like last few tournaments.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
England just don't create enough chances under Southgate. It's as simply as that. I've said it a million times, they won't get past the QF in the WC.