Just realised why I dislike LVG | Is the manager obliged to show passion on the bench?

Dave89

This thread gets literally more embarrassing by the day.

I suppose if you want passion above all else you should bring in a scumbag who tries to gouge the opposition's eyes out and who forces his medical staff out of the club.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout

I suppose if you want passion above all else you should bring in a scumbag who tries to gouge the opposition's eyes out and who forces his medical staff out of the club.
Don't be ridiculous. Who wants passion above all else? No-one has said any such thing. And you only need to look at the LVG Dive thread to see how many people are actually saying that showing more passion like he did today was a positive thing...he even got a cheer at OT for getting off the bench. The issue of passion from a manager, and how much or how little, is at least relevant - your comparison is completely over the top.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

What as opposed to the one we had who kicked boots at a player's face? Was that okay then?

Dave89

What as opposed to the one we had who kicked boots at a player's face? Was that okay then?
A manager giving off on the dressing room at half time is normal, and the boot was a freak accident. If he had meant it, or repeated it, then fair point.

Will Singh

Since his been here he was criticised for not going into the technical area and showing passion, he was saving it all for this one moment of magic:keano: