Juventus vs Manchester United (1999) - Match Day Thread (CLASSIC MATCH FREE ON MUTV - March 19 2020, 7PM GMT)

RooneyLegend

Don't get the negativity. Juve haven't been all that this season and Del Piero hasn't been the same since the injury. Put the clamps on Zidane and we have a chance. If we get enough supply to our forwards I reckon we could make this interesting. Believe folks!

Moiraine

Don't get the negativity. Juve haven't been all that this season and Del Piero hasn't been the same since the injury. Put the clamps on Zidane and we have a chance. If we get enough supply to our forwards I reckon we could make this interesting. Believe folks!
I think Keane will be all over Zidane and in attempts to outdo him, he will be rash...

Dan_F

Is MUTV worth subscribing to these days? Before I realised this was on the YouTube channel, I was browsing the app and it actually looked pretty good.

kidbob

Heard Keane say he was going to score a great header. Some joke that midget butcher wouldn't score to save his life. Sell him the talentless prick.

LInkash

Subs:

Juventus: Rampulla, Montero, Fonseca, Amoruso, Tudor.

Man Utd: Subs: Van Der Gouw, May, Sheringham, P. Neville, Scholes.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Quiet around Old Trafford. Everyone home for the big match.

ThinkTank@Cafe

Why negativity? They won at OT. They have a better defense, and much better midfield. They are fielding 3 world class CMs against our midfield pair of Butt and Keane. No chance. Ancelotti is great thinker of the game while Fergie is a primitive sweat&blood approach fan. No way we are winning.

who‘s the hell is Rooney? Is it your surname.

Edit. We drew at OT. Sorry)

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
10/11 Had Scholes instead of Butt.

RedTiger

Half mast
Fergie will never win anything in Europe with his naive tactics. This team is too straightforward and flairless. Our tactics is only good for the dumb Premiership. Work hard, determination, play for the team, blah, blah, blah. Should have appointed Louis Van Gaal after he won CL with the youngest team ever. State of this club...Depressing.
Ahh the 90s... Brings back many memories.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Shit getting nervous now :nervous: I'm not optimistic.

kidbob

Can someone link to where this is on youtube? Searched and couldn't find it. (What the hell is youtube?)

RooneyLegend

I think Keane will be all over Zidane and in attempts to outdo him, he will be rash...
Fair and these eufa refs have always been a bit crap.
Why negativity? They won at OT. They have a better defense, and much better midfield. They are fielding 3 world class CMs against our midfield pair of Butt and Keane. No chance. Ancelotti is great thinker of the game while Fergie is a primitive sweat&blood approach fan. No way we are winning.

who‘s the hell is Rooney? Is it your surname.
I know it felt like a loss but it's still a draw. Stranger things have happened, look at what happened to Madrid? Ancelotti is a baby in these circles, we don't even know how his in game management is. You make it sound like Lippi is still in charge. They aren't even first in Serie A ffs. Sure, they've had our number but believe, it's the lease Ferguson and the boys have earned.

I'm a huge Steelers fan mate.