Kanye West why?

lsd

The Oracle
The who?!

There are people who think Jamie is dead because of the vaccine and the guy now is a clone.

They are not even having a laugh because of the Netflix film he was in. They honestly believe it and post their evidence so seriously

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
There are people who think Jamie is dead because of the vaccine and the guy now is a clone.

They are not even having a laugh because of the Netflix film he was in. They honestly believe it and post their evidence so seriously
He's such a good actor, they'd need multiple clones

Cloud7

:lol:

Probably the same people that thought Kanye was killed and the current guy we see is a clone

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
So, is anyone going to be surprised to hear in few years after they split that he molested her, made her do stuff she didn't want and something like that?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
So, is anyone going to be surprised to hear in few years after they split that he molested her, made her do stuff she didn't want and something like that?
Nope. This seems like R Kelly level stuff. Servitude contracts, etc. I'm surprised she doesn't have a bucket on her head.

RedDevilQuebecois

The feck is this?

Kanye can go feck himself for all I care.

I feel bad for the girl for having to get fully naked underneath that walking condom of an outfit though. How can anybody sane put up with this?

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Kanye can go feck himself for all I care.

I feel bad for the girl for having to get fully naked underneath that walking condom of an outfit though. How can anybody sane put up with this?
At this point, any girl that dates this clown is well aware where she is putting herself in. She is just going for the fame and money and she is putting up to to that for this 2 reasons

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
No is the short answer. But surely, she knew he was a lunatic before dating him?