Kanye West why?

Pickle85

Fecking bellend. :mad:

There will be a day when he will end up facing someone who will not hold punches back. And when that will happen, I will happily mock the antisemitic POS for getting his ass kicked.
There are many, many legit things to hate Kanye for but I'm not sure kicking off at the paps is a particularly significant one. It must be a nightmare not to be able to go out without being filmed.

Mike Smalling

Having random people constantly show a camera in your face must be really fecking annoying.

Mike Smalling

After he's asked for it over and over?

Can you really turn that tap off?
You think he has asked random people over and over to film him? That's a weird way to frame being famous. Sure, he has sought out the limelight and to make a career in show business, but that doesn't give everyone a never-ending right to film him without asking.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
You think he has asked random people over and over to film him? That's a weird way to frame being famous. Sure, he has sought out the limelight and to make a career in show business, but that doesn't give everyone a never-ending right to film him without asking.
He has pushed it well beyond "being famous" though hasn't he.

Mike Smalling

He has pushed it well beyond "being famous" though hasn't he.
His erratic and crazy behavior, which is partly fueled by his mental condition, also doesn't give everyone the right to stick a camera in his face at all times.

Kanye West is clearly a megalomaniacal dickhead, and his behavior is deplorable. But is also really bad behavior to follow him around with a camera to get a picture for Instagram or a clip for TikTok.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
His erratic and crazy behavior, which is partly fueled by his mental condition, also doesn't give everyone the right to stick a camera in his face at all times.

Kanye West is clearly a megalomaniacal dickhead, and his behavior is deplorable. But is also really bad behavior to follow him around with a camera to get a picture for Instagram or a clip for TikTok.
I agree with you to an extent.

But you can't deny he has brought this on himself too.

Both sides are wrong and deplorable in this situation imo.

Mike Smalling

I agree with you to an extent.

But you can't deny he has brought this on himself too.

Both sides are wrong and deplorable in this situation imo.
Yes, he has obviously managed to first create a name for himself for good reasons, and then later explode back into the headlines for all the wrong reasons. At this point, I think it would be best for him and for the world, if people just left him alone.

My initial comment was just a bit of sympathy for how annoying it must be to be followed all of the time.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Yeah a squabble between dickheads on the freeway is pretty insignificant, it's all the antisemitism and anti-black stuff that's still the actual problem.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
21 Jump Street is funny, to be fair.

Good thing it wasn’t Get Him To The Greek or The Watch, or he might’ve doubled down.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Pete Davidson broke him so bad that he thought if you can't beat him, date him.

Hamnat

I feel I vaguely the answer to this but how do you fight anti-semitism through the exchange of money? Is it just using thinktanks to spread messages via media?
I'd imagine they have education initiatives they sponsor as well so funds to pay for that type of outreach and community engagement and whatever else they think is going to promote the fight against anti-semitism.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I don't struggle with the idea of what the money can be/will be used for once it arrives with the non profits but what I do question is whether Adidas is completely sincere about where all the money goes once it's in their hands. German companies don't exactly have a clean reputation for which pockets money disappears into. In fact, if watching shows like Dark Money have shown me anything - it seems to be a part of doing business with them.

stepic

I was mainly being a smart arse. You’d think there must be a more elegant description for organisations that fight antisemitism than anti-antisemitism!
Not even going to start on those who specifically fight the organisations that fight antisemitism

lsd

The Oracle
Looks like Ice Cube has taken Kanye's place as the Right's new favourite rapper.

Have been expecting this since he was campaigning for Trump, dialling out about the Vaccine and advising black people not to vote democrat etc on and also part of the Jamie Foxx is dead loons

Mike Smalling

Looks like Ice Cube has taken Kanye's place as the Right's new favourite rapper.

Have been expecting this since he was campaigning for Trump, dialling out about the Vaccine and advising black people not to vote democrat etc on and also part of the Jamie Foxx is dead loons

Aww man, I always really liked him.

lsd

The Oracle
Aww man, I always really liked him.

Be true to the game indeed, i console myself that out of everyone in NWA and on that scene at the time he was the middle class kid who never saw a ghetto till he got famous.

He's been playing that role for over 30 years now no wonder he's gone a little crazy