Katie Hopkins gets PermaBan from Twitter

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Genuinely forgotten about her existence until I saw this thread. De-platforming actually works, kind of.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Genuinely forgotten about her existence until I saw this thread. De-platforming actually works, kind of.
She's as popular/has as much attention as ever on Instagram and YouTube, hence how these comments went viral so quickly.

OverratedOpinion

Attention seeking dickhead.

I will never forget her being on morning TV saying that people who name their kids after geographical locations are trashy. The presenter swiftly brought up the fact that Hopkins own daughter is called India.

Last edited:

Paxi

She's as popular/has as much attention as ever on Instagram and YouTube, hence how these comments went viral so quickly.
Well YouTube is more tailored and so is Instagram as one doesn’t see liked or commented videos by individual users. Whereas on Twitter, you’d see multiple accounts commenting on, or retweeting her shit, even if they’re critical interactions. I don’t see that anymore. But then again Twitter is the main platform that I use.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

I will never forget her being on morning TV saying that people who name their kids after geographical locations are trashy. The presenter swiftly brought up the fact that Hopkins own daughter is called India.

She got you hook line and sinker then.

0le

This will never get old. :D

Paxi

One of the YouTube comments:

She called her daughter India because she was conceived behind a curry house in Exeter.

OleBoiii

Damn, that vile woman is only a few years older than my brother? She looks at least 10 years older than she is. The rot from the inside must be seeping though her pores!