Gaming Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes

Hectic

Supports
30fps
You’re alone in a room with a bomb. Your friends, the “Experts”, have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Put your puzzle-solving and communication skills to the test as you and your friends race to defuse bombs quickly before time runs out!
This is a great game if anyone is interested in playing. There's about 8 of us on the caf discord who play this, a few of us regularly. You can join anytime in the game channel and I'll put updates in here when we are playing - if you don't have access to the caf discord then let me know.

It's a communication based game so you will have to talk a lot (voice not text). An example of the game being played by some people:

I have a link for the game to download for free (pm me) or you can buy it from Steam/their website directly if you hate free things. If you are not the person defusing the bomb then it's free anyway - you perform your side from the manual on:

https://bombmanual.com/

Last edited:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Now now people if you keep up this kind of interest there won't be enough free slots for others to play.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It's quite an old game but we've just started playing it. Doesn't need to be too many people but it would be good to have a few more on whenever. Yesterday it was just @Man of Leisure and myself, but it's surprising how satisfying it is when the communication is on point and you solve the bomb.

Two players minimum but when the bombs become harder it will be better to have more to help divide up the puzzles efficiently.

Last edited:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Can vouch the game is fun. We solved one with like 1.3 seconds left. Many lives were saved :cool:
That was also the one where we solved it by cutting wires and the wire cut ended up being total guesswork because of my earlier mistake. Those imaginary people we saved never knew how close they were to dying.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Can't see this blowing up to among us levels.
It's been around for a while, and unfortunately, because it requires two people to play through, it won't ever get as popular. However, if you do have a friend, sibling, roommate, work colleague, etc. to play with, it's tons of fun and can get addicting real easily.

roseguy64

I bought the game years ago but never got around to playing. Will join up one of these days.