Kevin De Bruyne

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Everything falling into place for Liverpool :mad:

Only being half serious there, Bernardo has come back in great form
Their squad is fine without him for a couple of months. It'd probably take 4/5 injuries to first team players before it actually impacts them.

marktan

They don't have any difficult games until October anyway, he won't be a miss for them.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Their squad is fine without him for a couple of months. It'd probably take 4/5 injuries to first team players before it actually impacts them.
I’m not convinced by that. KDB is such a driving force and had a big impact in a couple of crucial games.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’m not convinced by that. KDB is such a driving force and had a big impact in a couple of crucial games.
Be interesting to see if he's fit for the game at Anfield. They normally need all the help they can get in that fixture.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Be interesting to see if he's fit for the game at Anfield. They normally need all the help they can get in that fixture.
They’re more than capable of a draw without him.

It depends whether Pep can be pragmatic enough

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Wow.

Massive blow even when you take into account that they have cover, he's still their best player and, for me, the best player in the league. I actually like De Bruyne as well so i take no pleasure in it really. I take even less pleasure from it when you consider who could realistically be their main competition for the title...
Exactly. IIRC the difference in their points per game with/without him the last time he wrecked his knee, two seasons ago, was huge. This is brilliant news for the dippers. FML.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Exactly. IIRC the difference in their points per game with/without him the last time he wrecked his knee, two seasons ago, was huge. This is brilliant news for the dippers. FML.
Liverpool will not win the title. United will come from touching distance behind in February to take the title in May.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
This place as as annoyed as RAWK is excited.

What a bunch. Liverpool have proven nothing.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
:lol: didn't take long for the mourinho comments to come out.

How has this turned into a Liverpool rimfest so quickly?

Jojo <3 Mou

I think they'll miss de Bruyne a lot more than Mendy.

Luckily for them they have some relatively easy fixtures as well as strong depth in their squad.

And, he'll be back soon enough.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Yeah he's huge for them.

As for the part in bold, i know it's extremely pessimistic to think like this, but it's just the reality of the situation for me. The true nightmare is that City do the Champions League and the scousers do the Premiere League. Some horror fiction right there.

Infra-red

Yeah he's huge for them.

As for the part in bold, i know it's extremely pessimistic to think like this, but it's just the reality of the situation for me. The true nightmare is that City do the Champions League and the scousers do the Premiere League. Some horror fiction right there.
Europe is a worry. No obvious candidate to stop City, aside from Liverpool. :nervous:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is a bummer, I don’t want Liverpool getting any edge